01-01-2015 01:43 AM
34 12
tools
    I just saw this article on gsmarena.
    Nokia C1 is the company's first post-Microsoft Android phone - GSMArena.com news

Now I know perfectly well that its gonna be a device manufactured by foxconn having the Nokia logo but that's also what worries me.
    In countries like India Nokia is still huge and a lot of people are loyal to them and most will only care for the Nokia logo and not who manufactures it.
    Judging by the N1 tablet pricing I am betting this phone will be priced very aggressively probably in $200 range which wld be really bad for the Lumias in the price range as a lot of the guys buys into WP in countries like India cos of Nokia.
    What are ur thoughts guys?
    Sorry but even gsmarena has now added the standard euphemism for a fake. People are arguing over nothing at all.
    12-23-2014 04:22 PM
    Yeah, this Nokia C1 is just like the Lumia 1820... fake device and fan made concept phone.

Could this be Nokia's first Android smartphone after the Microsoft acquisition? Meet the Nokia C1
    12-23-2014 11:35 PM
    If it's real
    I am buying it.

Respect Nokia
    12-24-2014 01:19 AM
    its fake now
    12-24-2014 04:43 AM
    its fake now
    Ok then I am not buying 😒
    12-24-2014 05:48 AM
    If Nokia hadn't entered the WP market HTC would have dominated and WP will still exist today. Seriously, I like Nokia. I even owned a NGage. But you Nokia fanboys need to get over yourselves.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-28-2014 03:47 PM
    If Nokia hadn't entered the WP market HTC would have dominated and WP will still exist today. Seriously, I like Nokia. I even owned a NGage. But you Nokia fanboys need to get over yourselves.
    First WP fanboys then Nokia.
    01-01-2015 12:43 AM
    And windows phone would be even more irrelevant if all we had was HTC to get by. Lmao you HTC fans are a delight.

Here's a hint....don't blame Nokia for HTC shortcomings. That happened because HTC barely supported their phones and burned bridges and those users choose a better OEM who actually wait for it....you ready? Made a better product, with an enviable design and features that even android users wanted and HTC was quickly relegated to second place.
    01-01-2015 01:19 AM
    YES YES YES YES PLEASE YES!!!! I want to see Nokia make a comeback so much!!!

Although I wont be buying it because its an Android device. Well, never say never, but I doubt it very much. That said, it might actually sell as its an Android device and there are more users than the two users Windows Phone has.

I hope Nokia makes the comeback and Microsoft finds more than the two buyers for Windows Phone's, thats when we could see a Nokia Windows device, that I would buy!
    It's already been established that it was just a concept picture. It's not real.
    01-01-2015 01:43 AM
34 12