Android music experience is so bad

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Both iSyncr and DoubleTwist are super slow at wi-fi syncing.

Can't make playlists on Google Play.

Importing iTunes playlists on my device is super irritating.

I think I made a bad choice on getting an android reliever phone for my on repair 1520. But I wanted to try the OS on phone since I only have an Android tablet. Hopefully tomorrow I could work things out.

This is extremely disappointing. Yes, apps are amazing but the music experience is far more important than any phone feature. The Windows Phone experience may be underwhelming but Android's took it to a new low. I got the One M7 by the way. Great hardware, terrible music experience.

If this doesn't work out for me, I'm going to ditch my planned Android upgrade and just stick with Windows Phone.

If you have some tips/suggestions about this, please let me know. the iPhone 6 is great but it's just too expensive and I can't justify buying it when Windows Phone works for me. The only reason I want to try Android is because I thought it has the whole music package. Last FM scrobbling, nice music player until the playlist syncing turned out to be HORRIBLE.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Apollo is a music app I often see sometimes in ROMs, hows that handle? I have minimal experience with it.

Same with Play Music.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Thank you guys. I'm going to try your suggestions. I'm just really disappointed right now since I use these playlists everyday.

This is always the first thing I do when setting up a new phone.. Sync music and playlists. Coming from IOS I was a bit sceptical on going to windows phone because I honestly thought the music experience would suck. Well it didn't and honestly while Xbox Music is the pits right now, I still find syncing miles better on Windows Phone. It's slow but right now android is the bigger let down. I think if music is something you really are into, the iPhone is your best bet but windows phone ain't that bad either.

I expected better with Android since it is a much advanced operating system than windows. I can't believe with dozens of iTunes to Android apps for this they still couldn't get it right..

Posted via Windows Phone Central App for Android!

Visa Declined

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
On Google Play Music:

Open the Play Music app Google Play Music Icon.
Touch the Menu icon Menu next to an album, song, or playlist.
Select Add to playlist.
If you'd like to create a new playlist, touch "New playlist" and add a name for your playlist.
If you'd like to add music to an existing playlist, select the playlist's name from the list.

Jose_Rey

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
If you're not an XBM Pass subscriber, then I definitely think iOS is the way to go. You can even create autoplaylist in the app itself. I used to create them with my iPod Touch and then save them for laters. And the music doesn't have to be bought at iTunes. I have none of those.

jomarr

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
On Google Play Music:

Open the Play Music app Google Play Music Icon.
Touch the Menu icon Menu next to an album, song, or playlist.
Select Add to playlist.
If you'd like to create a new playlist, touch "New playlist" and add a name for your playlist.
If you'd like to add music to an existing playlist, select the playlist's name from the list.

Is there a way to make playlists on my computer and then sync it to my phone?

Posted via Windows Phone Central App for Android!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99