HERE, for Android.....

stephen_az

Banned
Aug 2, 2012
Visit site

Since it uses the same maps and underlying technology, I expect it will be just as embarrassing as it is for Windows Phone. It is by far the worst program I have ever used. The only thing I know that outdistances it on the embarrassing scale is Apple's home grown app. Some simple directions for that one in Albuquerque first were for a location in Washington DC and then someplace in central Mexico. Here Drive only gives inefficient and occasionally stupid directions but has only tried to send me across the Mexican border once in El Paso.

If Copilot Premium had better voice prompts or gMaps Pro had prompts that worked, I would see no reason at all to even leave Here Drive installed. Both are more accurate regarding positioning and have far superior maps and directions. Copilot also offers much better real time traffic conditions and common sense traffic based routing....

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Since it uses the same maps and underlying technology, I expect it will be just as embarrassing as it is for Windows Phone. It is by far the worst program I have ever used. The only thing I know that outdistances it on the embarrassing scale is Apple's home grown app. Some simple directions for that one in Albuquerque first were for a location in Washington DC and then someplace in central Mexico. Here Drive only gives inefficient and occasionally stupid directions but has only tried to send me across the Mexican border once in El Paso.

If Copilot Premium had better voice prompts or gMaps Pro had prompts that worked, I would see no reason at all to even leave Here Drive installed. Both are more accurate regarding positioning and have far superior maps and directions. Copilot also offers much better real time traffic conditions and common sense traffic based routing....

Lol. Besides the data usage. How is the UI compare to WP -version?

IDK I don't use Droids. Thats why I ask. Anyone?

Pacus1x

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Lol. Besides the data usage. How is the UI compare to WP -version?

IDK I don't use Droids. Thats why I ask. Anyone?

Well, it's somehow different than WP version.

Screenshot_2014-12-29-22-43-31.png

It uses the hamburger type menu for the options.

Screenshot_2014-12-29-22-43-41 1.png

Haven't use yet the offline maps... so not sure how it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos