What do you think?

They're in pretty deep, but I'd like to see Microsoft release all Windows phone's core apps released on Android and integrated with it's Windows 10 PC counterpart.

For instance, Messaging - release it on Android as a default text message app that auto syncs on PC. Same thing for the Photos and make People a contacts/dialer app on Android. A standalone defaultable Outlook calendar app would be awesome too.
    anon(10324754) likes this.
    01-14-2018 08:34 PM
    What do you think?

They're in pretty deep, but I'd like to see Microsoft release all Windows phone's core apps released on Android and integrated with it's Windows 10 PC counterpart.

For instance, Messaging - release it on Android as a default text message app that auto syncs on PC. Same thing for the Photos and make People a contacts/dialer app on Android. A standalone defaultable Outlook calendar app would be awesome too.
    If you could add an Exchange account on Android phones, there are plenty good enough apps that can be used for Messaging and Dialing and also display all the contact profile pics. I haven't found a way to do this on my Nokia 6 without those dodgy looking third party sync services yet so I'm not using it at the moment (Nine is ok but would prefer if Outlook was the go to app for this). If they don't end up making the Andromeda thingamabob, all of what you are asking for would be indispensable for me also. Though they will never be able to get rid of Google from these things.
    Last edited by windowsmobile4eva; 01-15-2018 at 06:28 AM.
    01-15-2018 06:12 AM