Music player on Android?

Husky44

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
With the Groove app going away soon, I was wondering what other Windows phone fanatics are using to play music on their Android phones?

I'm illogically Google-averse, so I don't particularly want to use the Google player (whatever that is). Spotify had its opportunity.

I liked Groove in its near final form. Suggestions?

detmek

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site
I prefer JetAudio player HD Plus. Its paid app. And I bought Bongiovi DSP because I like a bit colored sound. Works great for me.
And it also supports ReplayGain and has autolevel sound control for files without ReplayGain so all songs sound equally loud.

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
With the Groove app going away soon, I was wondering what other Windows phone fanatics are using to play music on their Android phones?

I'm illogically Google-averse, so I don't particularly want to use the Google player (whatever that is). Spotify had its opportunity.

I started using samsung music player but now use amazon prime music so struck with native amazon app anyways.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I liked BlackPlayer EX and while I don't use Android at the moment, it is my go-to music player on that platform.

Albeit my music collection is completely local.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

I went to Spotify and for my music on the phone I use Black player

Ferkner

May 17, 2017
Visit site
My big question is are there any music players that feature the alphabet jump that Groove has? So instead of endlessly scrolling through thousands of songs or artists, I can tap on the letter for at the top of the list ("C" for example), bring up all 26 letters, and then tap on the one I want to jump up or down the list to the artists/songs that start with that letter?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3