Coming from Windows 10 Mobile, I liked Groove Music. I didn't love it, and I only used it for local music, but it had a feature that I loved that I have not been able to find in another music app on Android. I don't know what it's called, but I refer to it as the alphabet jump. Instead of endlessly scrolling through thousands of songs or artists, I can tap on the letter for at the top of the list ("C" for example), bring up all 26 letters, and then tap on the one I want to jump up or down the list to the artists/songs that start with that letter.

This is a feature I sorely miss in a lot of Android apps, but music is the biggest because of the amount of songs I carry around with me.

So has anyone found a music app that has this functionality?
    11-13-2018 09:35 AM
    nope, not found anything to replace Groove for local (including Onedrive) play. I continue to use Groove for that, and iHeart Radio for streaming.
    I also miss the simple ability to purchase music via Groove, either full "albums" or individual songs. ):
    11-13-2018 12:41 PM
    nope, not found anything to replace Groove for local (including Onedrive) play. I continue to use Groove for that, and iHeart Radio for streaming.
    I also miss the simple ability to purchase music via Groove, either full "albums" or individual songs. ):
    Damn. I wish someone would make a player that would let you jump to different letters in the list like Groove does. The app drawer for Launcher 10 has that feature, so it can be done. I am really surprised that it's not a feature found in Android apps. It's ridiculously intuitive.
    11-14-2018 09:39 AM
    cloudplayer is great.
    11-14-2018 07:45 PM
    cloudplayer is great.
    If suffers from the same problem that every other player does. I can't just around the lists; I have to scroll all the time.
    11-19-2018 09:25 AM
    IDK if it's available on non-Samsung Android devices but if it is, check out Samsung's Music app.
    12-03-2018 01:27 AM
    I have found Musicolet a fabulous app and has no online at all just plays my local music well and is free.
    12-12-2018 08:01 AM