Any Android users use Launcher 10 on their phones?

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

This is the closest thing I found to our Win10 mobile UI. Yes it has its limitations but I am hoping the developer can reduce that.

If you are using Launcher 10, please post a screenshot! It will remind me and countless others the glory days when we had those "Take a screen shot of your home screen on Win10 mobile". I always enjoyed looking at them.

Thanks,
Nate

jeffchapik

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
NT
abcf12869fb460b54eb8dc77648acee4.jpg

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Screenshot_20190602-214239_Launcher 10.jpg

I've tried a number of 'windows' launchers' for my S8+, and settled on Launcher 10 over a year ago. It has become much more stable, and looks as good as my old, beloved 950 XL...

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I actually thought about installing one of these launchers today and seeing how I fared with it. But I worry that it won't be able to replicate the experience completely and so I would be left wanting.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
I've been using Microsoft Launcher, which is actually a fantastic launcher over all and looks pretty great. But it isn't Windows 10 Mobile, by any means. I've considered messing around with Launcher 10, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about something that's "almost" there, and doesn't have the same level of integration into Microsoft's services that I can still get with Microsoft Launcher.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I've been using Microsoft Launcher, which is actually a fantastic launcher over all and looks pretty great. But it isn't Windows 10 Mobile, by any means. I've considered messing around with Launcher 10, but I'm not sure how I'd feel about something that's "almost" there, and doesn't have the same level of integration into Microsoft's services that I can still get with Microsoft Launcher.

I also use the Microsoft Launcher and I am happy with it. That's why I am skeptical to use one of these apps that are supposed to mimic the look and feel of Windows Phone.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Exactly my thought. I still have a few Windows phones around and recently boot up my Lumia 640 XL (my 950 is dedicated to another...project). It looks great, and has even gotten some of the new Office icons. But it's very, very different to Android. I just can't see how a Launcher alone would do the trick.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Exactly my thought. I still have a few Windows phones around and recently boot up my Lumia 640 XL (my 950 is dedicated to another...project). It looks great, and has even gotten some of the new Office icons. But it's very, very different to Android. I just can't see how a Launcher alone would do the trick.

So far, it doesn't. It's like trying to turn a Toyota into a Ferrari by changing the badge.

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
No it does not. That is one major disappointment. There are a couple of widgets available, but all they show are the temp and current conditions -- no radar.

I thought so, bummer. I've used myradar on android and the widget does not display current current radar.. Another bummer. I've become accustomed to Having real time radar on my home screen. Very useful.

nlm

May 28, 2011
Visit site
I've been using SquareHome3 for almost a year, very similar and stable. Live photo tile from my camera gallery and contacts mini tiles.

nlm

May 28, 2011
Visit site
No live radar but I found a shortcut tile to opens directly to a radar with forecast.

Attachments

• 49245.jpg
    49245.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 110

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb