What do you like, what do you miss?

ChrisP1

Jul 26, 2014
Visit site
What do you like about a phone that isn't running Windows and what do you miss about windows phone?

I like having any app available.
I miss how smooth windows felt. It wasn't perfect but android seems to clog up and slow down alway to often.
I also really miss myTube, swippings to different tabs, and some of the asthetics of windows phone and theirs apps.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I like that apps actually get frequent updates and that I have choices between a decently powered phone and a phone that isn't big. The latter is smaller now but in the end days of Windows phone, that was no longer a thing and I didn't like it.

I miss not having to pay for integration with contacts stored in a Microsoft account.

kev baker

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I don't miss my Windows phone at all, my new android phones does everything and more. I like Google maps and enjoy the time line of all my journeys. All my favourite microsoft apps such as office, outlook onedrive etc work very smoothly, and I use the Microsoft launcher app so I feel in my comfort zone. Im just anoyed that I had invested in hp elite x3 and continuum, and then slowly apps I relied on were disappearing. However I'm happy with android and a mid range phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3