Ship me a Surface phone :)

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
I am an American and I would be more than happy to help you out, but I am currently an expat living in Africa. :angel: I'm afraid I wouldn't be much help right now! I have a new phone in the US I ordered over a month ago waiting for me. Travel has been stopped since late March, and I cannot get it.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
id do it if you buy me a surface pen to go with mine. honestly its not a hassle for me. Best Buy is near my house and I'm picking one up for myself. The only issue here is collateral if you want something to hold on to while i make the purchase with your own card. Shipping is also another issue, with insurance and shipping is an additional $$$$.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
I will do it for you but to make sure everything is on the up and up, I need your bank account number including pin, numbers from two credit cards including date and security number, your mothers maiden name, the high school you graduated from and city, your birthplace city, Also need your name address,phone number, birthdate and government number. I promise I will put the phone in the mail tomorrow. :devil::devil::devil:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium