The Droid's are calling me

jdevenberg

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I have to switch carriers due to a move, and I am feeling that if I am going to lock myself into a phone for two years, I want it to have LTE. Those Droid Razr and Galaxy Nexus are both looking nice. WP Friends, I need your help to stay loyal!

pseudoware

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Carrier- unlock your WP7 phone, switch carriers, and take your time. New devices are coming out. If you can wait past the holidays, I'm thinking a certain company based in Espoo might make it worth it.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Being honest, I'd just go with what's appealing to you... and if that's a droid, go for it. I've never been loyal in the past - Nokia, Blackberry, iPhone, and now Windows Phone. My girlfriend has a droid and, IMO, it looks and feels backward compared to the Windows Phone... but, hey... different strokes for different blokes. :)

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I have to switch carriers due to a move, and I am feeling that if I am going to lock myself into a phone for two years, I want it to have LTE. Those Droid Razr and Galaxy Nexus are both looking nice. WP Friends, I need your help to stay loyal!

Why lock yourself in for 2 years? There are a lot of WP phones on eBay or Amazon for around $200. Then you're on a 30 day and out contract.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Go ahead and get that LTE Droid with a 2GB capped plan. You can use the phone for two weeks a month, plugged into a charger of course. And then when you reached your cap, you can play games and fiddle with the phone till you get your next 2GB. What good is LTE with data caps. Just make sure the phone has WiFi.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos