Two new apps ! I'd like someone to review them

aarcoraci

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi there !

First let me introduce myself :). I'm Angel and I'm a developer from Argentina. I found this site because I'm looking for different ways to promote an application and I don't want to do some kind of email span campaign or something like that.

Its been really hard for me to have the applications published, because Argentina is not allowed to do it, so after 7 months I was able to find a partner on the states so now I can share my work with everyone.

If anyone wants to do a review on my first two apps, I'll be really (REALLY) rateful. Please sorry if this seems a little desperate, but I don't have other means to advertise my work.

Thanks in advance,

Angel

The applications are:
Fancy Notes:
Zune.net - Other

Fancy Converter:
Zune.net - Other

aarcoraci

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
First I want to thank the staff of the site for allow us (the developers) to share our work with the comunity. I'm open to coments, suggestions and of course to offer my help if anyone has any doubt about any application.

I'd also like to share that the last application has been approved (this one is the "strong one"). Is a budge manager with some custom UI and controls. It can track expenses and has charts.

Hope you like it:
Zune.net

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Fancy Budget does look pretty good. Me, I don't fancy having Fancy in the titles, as it sounds a little... off. Maybe others will feel differently?

aarcoraci

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for your response ! We are not very familiar with the language and we thought Fancy was ok ! we will keep that in mind for the next apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans