[Card Game] Great new spades game

CodeNaked

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
SouthernTouch Spades is a new spades game available on the Windows Phone 7 marketplace:

Zune.net

This spades game offers an excellent AI, both for your opponents and your partner. The animations and artwork are high quality, and we offer a range of options to cater the gameplay to your tastes.

While SouthernTouch Spades has only been available for Windows Phone devices since last Thursday, we have had a version available on the BlackBerry PlayBook for a few weeks now. You can read reviews of the PlayBook version online here:

BlackBerry App World - SouthernTouch Spades

Thanks for your interest.

Darwin Pinder
SouthernTouch Technologies

MySerenityNow

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I actually purchased this on the playbook already. I'm looking forward to trying it out on the phone. Do you have any plans to put it on any other device? My wife would love to play on her iphone.

CodeNaked

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Your handle is WPAcolyte, but your wife is an iPhone gamer? Maybe we should look into developing a mobile marriage counseling app? j/k

We are evaluating other platforms for porting SouthernTouch Spades, as well as for developing new games. Right now (and for the forseeable future), the Windows Phone 7 environment offer the best development tools for the quickest turnaround time and highest-quality products. From our perspective, the iOS development environment is at the opposite end of that scale.

Thanks,

Darwin Pinder
Zune.net - Other

CodeNaked

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Well, we've got our first review up, and it's very disappointing 2 stars. We have a version released for the BlackBerry PlayBook that is currently the #2 card game in sales with a solid 4.8+ star review average, so it was a little surprising.

If anyone out there has purchased SouthernTouch Spades for WP7, could you please offer any critique here? Of course, a positive review would be appreciated, but I'd like some specific feedback so we can improve our product.

Thanks,

Darwin Pinder
Zune.net

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsa3