[FREE APP] Evenly

helgem

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello. I just finished my first WP7 app and I hope it'll prove useful to some of you. :)

Description:
Ever shared expenses with others? With more than 2 persons? Tired of having to calculate who should give how much to whom, to get even? Then you should get Evenly! Evenly does it all for you! It is designed to make sharing expenses something easy and natural.

* Create projects and select their currency
* Add friends and share your projects with them
* Record the money you or your friend spent - work also for those who don't own the application (If they decide to get Evenly at a later point, you can always link the expenses you already recorded for them to their real account)
* Record also direct transfers, when you give money directly to another person involved in the same project
* Be always up to date - when others spend money on your shared projects you will be notified!
* Calculate the lowest number of steps it takes for everyone involved in a project to get even
* It all works seamlessly. The backing service knows who you are by your unique, anonymous live id - there is no need to set up an account! (There is no way to identify you by having this anonymous id.)

Evenly is fully functional in the trial mode. The difference to the paid version are the ads: Once you paid for the application you wont be bothered by them anymore.

Marketplace Links:
Evenly (Trial with ads, paid without ads): http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=8c782e54-c29e-4dd2-9c3f-37253153c612
Evenly Free (free, but always with ads): http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=0523925a-6c5d-41ff-b8f7-ef58e1800c78

Screenshots:
updates_half.png
projects_half.png

summary_half.png
expenses_half.png

Espeland

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I am trying this app on my Lumia 920, but it does not work. I would really like an update as I used it frequently on my WP7 Device. Is this possibe?

Mathia

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786