MOSKITO app for WP7 keep moskitos out !

zkhazaka

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
The application emit a very unique high frequency sound (ultra sound) that the insects dislike. The pitch of the sound is so high that most humans will not notice anything.

Keep the application close to you and enjoy the outdoors without bites..

There are about 3500 known mosquito species in the world and they all react slightly different to the repeller.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/18efd712-606a-4e03-add4-99bdb85f4e7b

Developed by Ziad Khazzaka
Computer Center
Tel: 00961 3 707891
Email: ziad@computercenterlb.com
Web: Welcome to Computer Center Website, The World In A Software.

johnmcd348

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Interesting. I'll give it a try here in Florida, U.S. The running joke around here is that the Mosquito is the state Bird. During the evening hours you can surely bet they will swarm and cover you in minutes.

welsbloke

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Never noticed any Mosquito that seemed to know it was supposed to dislike these ultra high frequencies also good point about the battery drain, what is that like?

kanishkkunal

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
hi zkhazaka,

I was searching for mosquito repellent apps in marketplace, so i searched using the term "mosquito" in the marketplace. Unfortunately your app didn't turn up there. Seems like you have not added "mosquito" as a search keyword for your app? A large number of people find apps using marketplace search and i am sure you wouldn't want to miss downloads by those people.

Also i would suggest that you highlight the fact that this app runs under lock screen in your application description (if possible on marketplace logo also) as i have seen other apps which doesn't and are thus useless.

Thanks

zkhazaka

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
hi zkhazaka,

I was searching for mosquito repellent apps in marketplace, so i searched using the term "mosquito" in the marketplace. Unfortunately your app didn't turn up there. Seems like you have not added "mosquito" as a search keyword for your app? A large number of people find apps using marketplace search and i am sure you wouldn't want to miss downloads by those people.

Also i would suggest that you highlight the fact that this app runs under lock screen in your application description (if possible on marketplace logo also) as i have seen other apps which doesn't and are thus useless.

Thanks
Thanks Kanishkkunal

you are right , it’s a mistake from me , i forget that
I sent email to appHub regarding these issues.
Can you please rate this app !
Thanks again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa