Does anyone find another photo editor for windows phone 7 like this?

Hank1234

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi ,all. I am new here. And I need your advises

After weeks of efforts,I finish developing my photo editing App for windows phone 7,Version 1.3(dont care about its version , It makes sense only to me),and I named it PonyPhoto.
normal function:Multiple image effects. PonyPhoto comes with various effects such as Invert, Grayscale,Jitter, Water Wave, Gamma Correction,Oil Painting, Rotate Channel, etc.Totally 18 kinds of effects.
Collage. Various Collages templates are available for compositing different photos to generate a new one; and editing the saved collage image with other features.
Frames in various styles. Like simple frames, glaring frames, and color frames
Image color adjustments. It is to adjust with brightness and contrasts on a selected photo.
Changing image?s shape and size . To rotate or cut a photo to generate a new one.
Images save and share. To save the edited images to the default directory, or send them to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr .
unique function:Composite photos to a .gif image.PonyPhoto could add several photos into a dynamic image with .gif format, and I didnt find any other app that could do this

snapshots:
ponyphoto-screenshot-1.png
ponyphoto-screenshot-5.png
ponyphoto-screenshot-6.png

Readmore about the App:
Photo Effects App for Windows Phone 7

I want to make my App better ,so I need you guys advise. Is there any function I can add or I should change? Any suggestion or criticism is appreciated.THX ahead.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes