Hello!

We (3 Microsoft Student Partners) created a free (yes, free!) WP 7.5 application, Good Morning.

Here is the description:
    "Good Morning is an alarm clock using your personal musics. Browse your favorite tracks, choose one and let it act as an alarm.

Coming up:
    - Enable multiple alarms
    - Create a playlist as an alarm clock"

Here is the link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...f-ff030ee92281

We currently released the V1 of the app. If you have some ideas for another version, or if you saw some problems with the app, your feedback is welcomed!

Pierre
    01-07-2012 06:28 AM
    I love this idea. The pre-installed Alarm app just doesn't cut it when compared to Android. However, I have a few questions about it. There were a few sentences that didn't make sense as I was setting it up. From what I gathered, the app must remain open (suspended) in order for the alarm to work? This means we simply need to press the home button to leave instead of the back button, right? If so, that isn't a big deal. I just don't want to set this alarm to wake me up and then it never goes off.
    01-07-2012 02:48 PM
    I love this idea. The pre-installed Alarm app just doesn't cut it when compared to Android. However, I have a few questions about it. There were a few sentences that didn't make sense as I was setting it up. From what I gathered, the app must remain open (suspended) in order for the alarm to work? This means we simply need to press the home button to leave instead of the back button, right? If so, that isn't a big deal. I just don't want to set this alarm to wake me up and then it never goes off.
    Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback.
    For the alarm to be triggered, the app must remain open, not suspended. It must run, with or without the lock screen.
    Unfortunately, there is no other way for the time being.

I hope this answers your question.
    01-07-2012 07:23 PM
    Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your feedback.
    For the alarm to be triggered, the app must remain open, not suspended. It must run, with or without the lock screen.
    Unfortunately, there is no other way for the time being.

I hope this answers your question.
    Ok, so I just set it right before going to bed and lock the phone. Don't back out or home-button out of it, right? I can deal with that.
    01-07-2012 07:48 PM
    Ok, so I just set it right before going to bed and lock the phone. Don't back out or home-button out of it, right? I can deal with that.
    Exactly !
    01-08-2012 06:15 AM
    Hello! Our latest update has been accepted, and you'll be able to download it in the next hours.
    Here are the modifications:

v1.2 :
    - "Shake to snooze": delay the alarm during 5 minutes
    - settings page added
    - start/pause button deleted (for managing the music)
    - pin an alarm on the phone's home page
    - icons of the application use the phone's accent color
    01-31-2012 10:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD