[FREE GAME] T.I.T.A.N. : Mechanized Destruction!

jonnyvix

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
biggameicon.png

?Base Ceti-One is a tactical weapons and unit construction site currently anchored at near orbit zone of Leonis moon. One week ago, we lost all contact with the base. Every attempt we've made to reestablish communication channels have failed. We are sending in a T.I.T.A.N. strike unit to investigate... Let's just hope its not too late.?

T.I.T.A.N. - Windows Phone 7 dual stick RPG shooter - YouTube

With T.I.T.A.N. you?re the commander of a giant robot sent on a mission to investigate what happened to base Ceti-One. Soon enough, you and your supporting team will discover that the base will be reacting to your intrusion treating you as an enemy! You?ll have to defend yourself from hordes of enemies that will become increasingly difficult while trying to discover why you?ve become the enemy and who or what is controlling the enemies.

shot1h.png

Gameplay
T.I.T.A.N. is a dual stick shooter : that means that you?ve two virtual joysticks available that you can use to simultaneously move and fire in two different directions. Using the fine art of dodging bullets while shooting is vital for surviving the many enemies that inhabit the base.

shot2d.png

Levels & Exploring
The game is divided into more than 30 levels. Some levels are static, meaning that they?ve been pre-created with fixed encounters and fixed mob positioning. Some others are totally random and are created at runtime. To help exploring every level, the player has an automatic minimap available from his robot control panel. Exploring everything on a floor is not needed to complete e a level but of course a good dose of exploration can lead to rooms full of much needed upgrades.

shot6u.png

Player Progression
The player gains experience by killing enemies. After a specific amount of exp your robot will gain a new level. At every level, the player will get 1 skill point that can be used to acquire a new skill. Skills include increased damage, shield power or critical strike chance. Killing enemies will also give the player some cash to be spent in shopping terminals or just to create a clone of himself when his robot gets destroyed.

shot4k.png

Equip & Slots
The player can acquire new items by looting them from killed enemies or by visiting one of the many shopping terminals scattered around the base. Some items may also be ?slotted?, meaning that they may have from 1 to 3 slots that can be used to further enhance the item with more armor, more critical strike, explosive chance, reflectors and son on. Like items, slot enhancers may be bought or looted and can be arranged on weapons at player will.

shot3q.png

Pricing
The game is distributed as free, ad-based.

Download Deep Link
http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=6361d6ed-c7d7-4d08-8d4b-b8f3b18b7c9a

Facebook info page
https://www.facebook.com/pages/TITAN/285758901457695

Enjoy ;)

jonnyvix

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Version 1.1 is coming to marketplace with a first wave of fixes :)

+ Fixed sound Fx disable bug
+ Fixed crash on mobs respawn timer
+ Fixed double keyboard display bug
+ Fixed equip/unequip texture bug
+ Increased performance whith loads of bullets and enemies
+ Your mech shoud slide along walls instead of getting stuck
+ Key cards can now be sold to shoppers (Keep always one handy!)
+ Restarting a random level (from pause menu) will generate a brand new level instead of just refreshing mobs

Dormage

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Killed my phone 3 times in a row.
First a reboot solved it. The second and third time reboot coulden't be done, the OS froze.
I had to take the battery out.
I did manage to get ingame the first time and played for 10 minutes.
Awsome game I love indie devs !!
Fix those bugs and I'll be back :)

jonnyvix

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everybody! I'm updating the game regularly. Right now the focus is on fixing but soon I'll be adding more weapons, enemies, skills and levels :)

Killed my phone 3 times in a row.
First a reboot solved it. The second and third time reboot coulden't be done, the OS froze.
I had to take the battery out.
I did manage to get ingame the first time and played for 10 minutes.
Awsome game I love indie devs !!
Fix those bugs and I'll be back :)

Ouch...How did that happen? You was playing since a long time or just out of nowhere? It does it every time?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)