Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
MobileFax gives you the opportunity to send fax pages from your mobile phone anytime, anywhere.
Just take a photo of your document and fax it. Your documents will be enhanced for best fax quality.

promo.png

1. Create your new account and you will get free credits for 2 fax pages and a international fax number.
  2. There is no monthly subscription; you only need to buy a fax package.
  3. Cheapest packages , starting as low as $3 for 30 pages.
  4. Same rates worldwide.
  5. Same rate for every page, even if your fax duration exceed 1 minute.
  6. Most advanced fax optimization algorithms, designed especially for smart phones cameras.

Visit www.mobilefax.biz for more info.

Download it for free from http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/31dd7a4c-bf7d-47c8-b406-97201eeab9fd?lc=1033

1.jpg
2.jpg

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Tried the app and it worked beautifully out of the gate. Setup was simple. What I don't like is having to pay $3 every 3 months for the minimum (30) number of pages, where I might only need the app occasionally (the pages expire every 90 days). That comes out to$12/year to send a few faxes maybe, which is too much. Would prefer a $3/year 10 page plan for light users. That I could swallow. Otherwise, as I said, great app.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Tried the app and it worked beautifully out of the gate. Setup was simple. What I don't like is having to pay $3 every 3 months for the minimum (30) number of pages, where I might only need the app occasionally (the pages expire every 90 days). That comes out to$12/year to send a few faxes maybe, which is too much. Would prefer a $3/year 10 page plan for light users. That I could swallow. Otherwise, as I said, great app.

jimski, thanks a lot for your quick review !
It's great idea to have a price plan for light users, and we think you'll love our last changes in package pricing:

Fax pages Price Valability
30 $3 6 months
50 $5 6 months
70 $6 6 months
120 $9 12 months
200 $16 12 months
400 $28 12 months

MobileFax Team

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Haven't checked the site in a few days, but if these are the new rates, ready to give it a try.

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. Haven't checked the site in a few days, but if these are the new rates, ready to give it a try.

We’re planning to include access to SkyDrive and the ability to send PDF and Office files (doc, xls, ppt).
Stay tuned !
MobileFax Team

roffleswaffles

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Interesting... I'm not sure that I need to do faxes as a student, but I can definitely see this being very useful. I'll definitely keep this app bookmarked in case I need to do faxing in the future!

Thank you~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss