Current version: MetrofaceLIFT v1.4 (Marketplace link)

Description: MetrofaceLIFT lets you browse and download high quality photographic wallpapers from InterfaceLIFT.com. It has a clean, Metro style interface and saves images at Windows Phone's native resolution of 480x800. New wallpapers are added daily and I have quite a few cool features planned. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Future features:
    • v1.5 - Live tile - (displays most recent wallpaper and the number of new wallpapers since you last opened the app)
    • v1.5 - Ads (hey, there was a donation option, but no one used it, but I will throw up a pro version for $.99 that removes the ads and possibly adds one of the features below a little early)
    • v2.0 - View comments
    • v2.0 - Apply filters to wallpapers before saving them (black and white, etc.)
    Last edited by gtg465x; 02-09-2012 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Updated app status
    01-18-2012 11:54 PM
    i've always liked interfacelift. whenever i felt like looking for a new WP, i would look there. ill try this app ASAP and provide a review!
    01-19-2012 01:08 AM
    v1.3 is completed and ready for testing! Get it while it's hot if your phone is dev unlocked. If not, v1.1 is currently in the Marketplace and v1.2 should be in by the end of the week. I should be able to get v1.3 in the Marketplace sometime next week.

Also, thanks for the great reviews so far! 10 reviews, all 5 stars! And that's not even with version 1.2 or 1.3, which are both nice upgrades. Can't tell you how motivating good reviews are. I'll definitely keep cranking out features!
    01-24-2012 06:18 PM
    Hmm. Changing the thread title isn't working out so well. Want it to read [Free App]. Oh well.
    01-24-2012 06:27 PM
    Just submitted v1.4 to the Marketplace.

Changes:
    • App redesigned to incorporate a panorama view with a dynamic background showcasing the latest wallpaper
    • New Popular page that features the most downloaded wallpapers from the past two weeks
    • Removed the donation option (no one used it)
    • Minor bug fix

Screenshots:

As usual, a xap is available for those who are developer unlocked.
    02-03-2012 11:52 AM
    v1.4 just dropped in the Marketplace. A couple small changes since the last beta xap was posted. Get it while it's hot.

Also, check out the app after setting your phone theme to light. I don't see many apps with both dark and light themed panorama views (usually they remain the same regardless of your theme), so I took it upon myself to do so.

And thanks again for the positive reviews in the Marketplace! Really appreciate those. Now to begin work on the next update.
    02-09-2012 06:33 PM
    Downloaded it, always loved InterfaceLIFT so this will be fun to try out! Will rate & review in just a little bit!
    02-12-2012 10:48 PM
    Hey guys,

If you enjoy this app, I have a small favor to ask.

It's a semifinalist in Microsoft's BAoC app development contest and I need your help to advance to the next round! It would be awesome if you guys could go to the Facebook page below and vote for my app.

Microsoft BAOC Vote on Facebook | Facebook

Thanks a bunch,
    gtg
    02-23-2012 01:30 PM
    The marketplace link says it is no longer published.
    06-22-2013 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD