The day has finally come! Bubble Blaster, a game enjoyed by over 60,000 users that have played over 1.5 million games, has been updated to version 2.0!

Take the challenge, and see why we're still in the top 16% of free games worldwide after almost 9 months!

Game features include:
    -Fast, frantic, gameplay.
    -Five difficulties and two game modes, a challenge for every type of player from casual to hardcore.
    -Dedicated players that will make it very challenging to get onto the leaderboards.

Version 2.0 updates include:
    -Support for Mango, and Fast Application Switching.
    -Completely redesigned menu system.
    -Updated gameplay screen.
    -Performance and stability improvements.
    -Tons of tweaks and bug fixes.

Thanks for playing!

http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=40f0...2-78e7d1fa76f8

01-31-2012 12:11 PM
    Bubble Blaster 2.1 is out now!

Just some performance updates, and general tweaks in this release.

BUT! The next release, in development now, will add a BRAND NEW game type!
    02-10-2012 10:03 AM
    I still have not finished one game; I installed too many new games at once
    02-11-2012 05:37 PM
    Let me know what you think when you've had a chance to play it!
    02-13-2012 11:49 AM
    Well, I don't think I'm patient enough to get a top score, so I don't know if I can provide feedback. Perhaps I shall resume when I have more time!
    02-14-2012 06:20 PM
    There are some good people playing this one regularly, I can't even get on the top 10 and I made the game! :)
    02-15-2012 10:15 AM
    Yeah, there's pretty much no chance of me reaching them, but shall play bits and pieces over time :3
    02-16-2012 05:21 PM
    Bubble Blaster version 2.3 is out now with a new Daily Challenge mode. See what rank you can get when you have the exact same puzzle as every other player, it's a true test of skill!

There's a new challenge every day, and the current leader's name and score are displayed on the main menu to taunt everyone who plays the game!

I've also made it so people with their phones set to the light theme are better able to play the game and see all the UI elements.

And, of course, more bug fixes and performance tweaks.

Best of all, it's FREE!

Give it a try and tell what you like, dislike, or how I could make it even better!
    08-06-2012 10:41 AM
    Bubble Blaster is a classic arcade game available for an android and also for windows platform. I have installed this game on my mobile. It has 15 interesting level but there 4 level are more difficult which increase interest.
    08-07-2012 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD