LocationMinder is a reminder manager that allows you to set reminders based on locations.

It comes in handy when you want to get reminders when you are at the grocery store for this very rare thing that you need to get.
    Or
    Maybe a good friend of you owes you money, and he has been being a jerk :@ and pretend to never have change, you can set a reminder located at his house, so that next time you visit his place, you can for sure collect the money.

You can set reminder locations by address, or by a business name.

Here is the link:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-CA/ap...8-8d7d1e1a68a9

Version 2.0 Now live in marketplace!
    - Map view will show you the title of your reminders now

Please support :D

A video will say it all (based on v1.8):
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIE5VxdabX0[/YT]
    Last edited by techydoodlez; 04-23-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    dnlbntl likes this.
    02-02-2012 12:52 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share your app, and welcome along to WPCentral techydoodlez. :)
    02-02-2012 12:56 PM
    YES! I'd figured somebody'd come up with this. Definitely something I could use.
    02-02-2012 07:38 PM
    YES! I'd figured somebody'd come up with this. Definitely something I could use.
    Thx for the support!
    V1.0 is already up in the market place, v1.5 is in cerification. It will allow you to search for multiple locations and allow you to save photos with the reminders. It is very handy if you use dealfind or groupon.
    02-02-2012 10:09 PM
    This sounds very useful... but before I buy it, I wanted to ask if there's a way to just set a reminder for a general place? For example, there's a Trader Joe's near my house and one near UCLA (both are pretty far from each other). If I needed to get something from Trader Joe's would there be a way to set it such that if you were near a Trader Joe's a reminder would pop up?

It probably won't make or break the app for me if you didn't have it, but that would be cool... I'll give it a try later.
    02-03-2012 02:14 AM
    This sounds very useful... but before I buy it, I wanted to ask if there's a way to just set a reminder for a general place? For example, there's a Trader Joe's near my house and one near UCLA (both are pretty far from each other). If I needed to get something from Trader Joe's would there be a way to set it such that if you were near a Trader Joe's a reminder would pop up?

It probably won't make or break the app for me if you didn't have it, but that would be cool... I'll give it a try later.
    As for the current version on the market place right now, it is limited to setting 1 single reminder location of a business name or address.

Version 1.5, which is in certification now, will allow you to search a business names to find closest 10 addresses of the business to the center of the search map. And then you can pick whichever one that you would like to apply your reminders on.

Check out the video, you will see what I am talking about. In the video I used no frills, which is a grocery store in Canada, I am sure that is what you are looking for.

In future version, I am planning to allow you to append to a list of reminder locations, so you can actually have addresses from different search results.
    02-03-2012 09:20 AM
    1.6 in certification, be sure to check it out guys :D
    02-08-2012 03:04 PM
    1.7 Out! (1.6 failed certification because db migration code was not implemented)
    1.8 will go in to certification soon:
    New Features:
    - ability to append to reminder locations, so you can add new locations to list of existing locations
    - maps are now based on google place search! (bing maps doesnt work well in some asian areas)
    - search page now has auto complete
    - many minor bugs fix
    - zh-tw and zh-cn locaization
    02-20-2012 01:08 AM
    1.8 in marketplace! please check it out!
    03-17-2012 12:29 AM
    2.0 Is now Live! Please check it out :D
    04-23-2012 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD