http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...c-00237de2db9e

Nearly a year after being first released to the marketplace, Tango Master has reached version 2.6. Tango Master is an intelligent Japanese language learning and offline dictionary application designed to help you both discover and retain new vocabulary.

Features include
    - Flashcards
    - Quizzes (SRS)
    - Offline dictionary
    - Web reader
    - Mini games (Shiritori, Rapid Fire, Memory)

Latest version is now 2.8!
    - Added backup and restore functionality using SkyDrive.
    - A few bug fixes

Feedback is always appreciated. :)
    Last edited by tangomaster; 03-18-2012 at 12:18 AM. Reason: New version 2.8
    02-02-2012 02:52 PM

Thanks for sharing your app tangomaster and welcome to WPCentral. :)
    tangomaster likes this.
    02-02-2012 02:56 PM
    Thanks for the warm welcome :)
    TheWeeBear and tanayprasad like this.
    02-02-2012 03:11 PM
    Ooooh, I don't have plans for learning Japanese for the tine being, but I really like the concept, and the interface looks great!
    tangomaster likes this.
    02-02-2012 04:52 PM
    Version 2.8 has hit the marketplace!
    03-18-2012 12:19 AM
    You did a really nice job with it.
    tangomaster likes this.
    03-18-2012 12:22 AM
    The app is awesome and best in marketplace!! Keep up the good work. Asking for anything else is going to be too much, but could it be possible to add something like grammar patterns or sample sentences for certain words or phrases. That would help in usage understanding. In any case, you guys did an awesome job!!
    08-16-2013 03:03 PM
    Thanks for the feedback!! Example sentences are on the backlog. Hopefully I'll have more time to work on this soon.
    08-27-2013 02:46 PM
    I second that: sample sentences would be fantastic (search for a word in the dictionary, press enter, tap on one of the results and it shows you sample sentences. The other feature I'd recommend is the ability to pin the dictionary to the start screen to access it directly. Anyway, I've been using this app for awhile. It is excellent.
    08-27-2013 02:55 PM
    Ability to pin the dictionary is already there :)
    08-31-2013 01:43 PM
    Ability to pin the dictionary is already there :)
    Ha, I see that now that you said it was possible I played around a bit more and found out how to do it. Awesome. Thanks. Now, get on those sample sentences ;) (Just kidding--although, I really do think that sample sentences in Japanese with English translations are the best way to learn so I would love that feature).
    09-01-2013 01:05 AM
    Don't worry, I agree. Context is everything. I'd like to keep the size of the app down, so working on standing up a service that will serve the example sentences. Lots to do, but relatively no time. I'm literally able to devote an hour or 2 to this a week.
    09-05-2013 09:34 PM
    The best Japanese language learning app for my lumia ... thanks!!!
    03-29-2014 01:21 PM
    How about this :
    - Come in handy for people who are learning Japanese.
    - Include pronunciation, Kanji, Romaji
    - Include more than 5000 words.
    - Include levels from N5 - N1.
    - Contain separated lessons for each level.
    - Own user-friendly interface
    - Be easy to learn
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...anese.vocstudy
    05-19-2014 02:39 AM
    I have been avid user of Tango Master earlier, but this year I actually moved to Japan and I am not using my Windows Phone anymore. Its not even popular here. I know this might sound crazy, but could you also support other OS like iOS or Android. I feel like I am cheating on Windows Phone even writing this.. lol. But, there might be a potential market here for all the Foreigners and people learning Japanese too. The current go to app for iOS is "imiwa?" but its huge. Its 323 MB in size.. Can you please look into this port at least? :(
    11-10-2014 08:10 PM