To Celebrate the release of Cruise Control

Want to win $100 simply by playing a game? Then download Cruise Control right now and try to get the highest score!

The developer, L0RD-0DIN, is holding a contest starting NOW, and ending on Sunday, 2/12/2012, 11:59 PM EST. The person with the highest score at the end time wins $100 straight to their PayPal account. The best part? The game is FREE, so you dont even have to pay to play!

How to Join the Contest
    Simply download Cruise Control in the Marketplace, and then play Stage 1 of the game, Gems 4 Me! Your high score will automatically be uploaded each time you complete a level, or whenever you lose your perfect streak (miss a gem or hit an obstacle). When choosing your username, DONT use any foreign characters! By playing, you are automatically entered in the contest.

How is the Winner Notified?
    The winners name will be posted on WMPoweruser a day after the contest is over (Monday, 2/13/2012). Check WMPoweruser on Monday to see if you are the winner! If so, youll email the developer with the first 5 digits of your Device ID (to confirm it is you), and he will send you $100 via PayPal!

More contest details are available on the developers website. So what are you waiting for? Head over to the Marketplace and download this free game now!

To download game -
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...6-3f257adf1359

Developer Website -

Phantom Light Games By – Tishawn Fahie

Happy Playing! Remember you have unlimited tries!
    02-09-2012 02:50 PM
    Thanks for sharing your game phantomlightgames :)
    02-09-2012 02:54 PM
    Thanks for sharing your game phantomlightgames :)
    Of course! I hope you like!
    02-09-2012 02:57 PM
    With 1200 Registered Players in 1 Day

So far the Highest Score – 635 Congrats to Jawesome!

So far you have the Highest Score! Just maintain that score for 2 more days and the Cash is yours!

Everyone Else you still have untill Sunday 11:59 PM to beat that Score!

Thank you all for playing !

Contest Update – Best Score So far – With Over 1200 Registered Players in 1 Day! Phantom Light Games By – Tishawn Fahie

02-10-2012 12:38 PM
    Gosh! I think I missed out on this.:dry

03-14-2012 11:57 PM