Hello WP7 Users,
    I just wanted to spotlight our brand new application called Travzine. Travzine allows you to log and share your travels as a beautiful timeline or a Metro-Styled Zine! It is a trial-based app that allows you to view and explore zines for free. You can also create Zines with up to 3-articles for free!

Would love some feedback since we're building features into the next version depending on what our customers want the most.

Here's a link to our site: Welcome to Travzine - The best way to log and share your travels as an interactive magazine.
    And the Marketplace link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...c-570ef30d712a

If there are any travel bloggers/enthusiasts using a WP7 phone, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Thank You again!

Anup Marwadi
    02-16-2012 01:36 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share your app, and welcome along to WPCentral amarwadi. :)
    02-16-2012 01:43 PM
    Click to view quoted image

Thanks for taking the time to share your app, and welcome along to WPCentral amarwadi. :)
    Thank you for allowing us to share our new apps! This looks like a great way for upcoming apps to promote themselves.
    TheWeeBear likes this.
    02-16-2012 02:06 PM
    That's the idea amarwadi. Hope it's working.
    amarwadi likes this.
    02-16-2012 02:08 PM
    App is pretty slick. I like the timeline feature to be able to see a step by step history of a trip!
    amarwadi likes this.
    02-16-2012 02:20 PM
    App is pretty slick. I like the timeline feature to be able to see a step by step history of a trip!
    Thank you! We have a great Zine mode that is a completely metro-styled experience! We intend to follow up with some great things :)
    02-16-2012 02:31 PM