[GAME with trial] Light Rover

HBombGames

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone - I've just released a new game (the first one from H-Bomb Games) for your consideration:

Light Rover is a puzzle game where you need to direct the rover to light up all the dark blue squares on each level. The challenge is to get 100% of squares lit on every level.

There are 8 commands: 4 directional, as well as special abilities like teleport and smash fences, and there are 30 levels of increasing difficulty.

If you get the chance, please give it a go (the free trial lets you play the first ten levels) and let me know what you think!

Marketplace link: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=abed35a6-39b8-4348-be68-40b806d449dc

Thanks! Some screenshots below:
screen3_s.png
screen4_s.png

Ben
H-Bomb Games
H-Bomb Games

HBombGames

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi TaZZ_

Thanks for letting me know about this. Turns out I got a load of crash reports today, ended up spending most of my day trying to figure out what was wrong, as the app has been running absolutely fine for me. Turns out it was a problem with localization settings when reading saved scores from XML - so as I'm in the UK I didn't see the problem, but as you're in Sweden you did. I'm really glad I found this out - could have spent weeks looking!

I've fixed the prob and will re-submit it to the App Hub (when it's working again - seems to be down for me at the moment), so if you fancy giving it another go, hopefully it will be up soon!

EDIT: my update has finally been published, so if you want to give it another try, it should work now!

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99