Oh Hai,

I've got a new game out there, Cyber Attack. It is a nice little variation on the old Missile Command type of games from back in the day.

Features:
    -Upgradable guns
    --Each with their own unique abilities
    -Two game modes
    -Online leaderboards
    -Various enemies for you to kill

There is also already a patch in the pipes that improves the loading time and makes it more consistant visually. I hope you all enjoy this.

Logan Nowak

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...8-8ac74e0aca78

PS - Releasing this around the same time as Bullet Asylum is going to hurt :(
    Last edited by LoganNowak; 03-09-2012 at 07:34 AM.
    02-29-2012 04:11 PM
    I enjoyed it thanks for sharing! Looking forward to the update :)
    03-03-2012 06:51 AM
    Oh Hai,

I've got a new game out there, Cyber Attack. It is a nice little variation on the old Missile Command type of games from back in the day.

Features:
    -Upgradable guns
    --Each with their own unique abilities
    -Two game modes
    -Online leaderboards
    -Various enemies for you to kill

There is also already a patch in the pipes that improves the loading time and makes it more consistant visually. I hope you all enjoy this.

Logan Nowak

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...8-8ac74e0aca78

PS - Releasing this around the same time as Bullet Asylum is going to hurt :(
    Looks Fun, I will give it a try!
    03-04-2012 11:05 AM
    I appreciate the support, guys.

I just submitted a patch that will add bosses to the end of waves. Bosses spawn at a ten percent chance. Still tinkering with the point value and such, but the patch should be out, assuming it passes, in a few days.
    03-09-2012 07:33 AM
    This is a bit of a milestone for me, I just broke 1000 downloads. I'm not sure how good that is, but damned if I'm not proud of it.
    03-20-2012 06:14 AM