(Music) I Love Rock n Roll is now available!

Constellation06

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi, my name?s Thomas Nigro, I?m French and 16 years old, and I?m proud to introduce I ♥ Rock N Roll, the application made by a rockfan for rockfans (and metalfans of course).
With this app, you will have instant access to over a thousand bands from all over the world, providing you with their biography, discography, pictures, incoming shows and many other useful pieces of information.

By clicking on the album, description and information will appear such as its release date, the place where it was recored, the writers, producers, etc ... You can also access the playlist, search the videos automatically on Youtube, and, if the album is to your liking, with just two clicks you will be able to purchase it on Zune.

A great number of new features are on the way, such as the links to the band?s Facebook and Twitter accounts and the possibility to save the pictures directly on your phone. If you have any suggestions (or any bugs to report), please send me an e-mail via the application itself.

The app is now available on the marketplace for only 99 cents in both english and french. The Trial Version is identical but with less access to information.

Please rate it ! Don?t forget the creator of the app is a teenager and he is doing the best he can to bring you a good, functioning, useful app, and hopes you will enjoy using I ♥ Rock N Roll !

Download link: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/fac2bbcd-8519-45b3-b466-4d4b0ac957bb
28b77e506d77c98b6a6f8e22c3b3bd63686d67b6.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss