[GAME] Laser Leisure

Phoebit

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Laser Leisure is a free puzzle game and a brain teaser. Place tools on the workbench to bend and split laser beams to hit targets. Avoid obstacles which will absorb your beams. Some obstacles explode when hit. Keep an eye on the time counter. The laser will fire automatically when it reaches zero. Score points and play on the ladder or freestyle without competition.

firing_laser_small.png

The levels begin quite easy. Set up one or two mirrors or prisms and the job is done. Later you will experience harder challenges where you need to use wood to block laser beams or avoid explosives. There are 30 levels in three different difficulty stages. Each stage has an online leaderboard. Fore more information check out the game webpage

laser_explosion_small.png

Features:

- 30 levels in three different difficulty stages
- play freestyle without competition or on ladder with online leaderboard
- up to three different laser per level
- 4 optical tools and obstacles
- bonus items to score extra points
- free

Game can be downloaded here

Phoebit

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
George Ponder Review

Now that George Ponder reviewed my game I am quite happy about the overall positive impression and I will start working on the glitches he mentioned immediately.
First update which is removing the glitch that you sometimes can't enter a level without restarting the game is in the marketplace submission process.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Oh, hey, very nice! I still have not played it yet ^^; I am slow when it comes to playing games, and it does not help that I have installed so many xD; I will get around to it!

Edit: I tried it out, and it was fun~ I came across a glitch which caused an orange "Finished" screen to appear in the playing screen after I finished a ladder trial (in this case, it was one sitting), reset the ladder, and then tried again. I hope that made sense. I just exited the app, opened it again, and the screen/message was gone when I tried to play again.

Last edited:

Phoebit

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Version 1.1 Released

- fixed problems when entering a new stage after completing the first stage
- fixed problems with the back button in pause mode

Game can be downloaded here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads