[NEW APP - FREE] Pocket PAX

wildbohr

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Since Windows Phone is home to Xbox Live I think it's pretty safe to say quite a few of us are gamers? And being gamers have you heard of PAX (Penny Arcade Expo http://paxsite.com). Pocket PAX is your must have companion for PAX that is heavily metro inspired. Within it you will find the Official PAX East 2012 schedule, which is stored locally so when the convention halls data connections get questionable you still have easy access to all the info. Not only that but as you browse the schedule and find a panel that interests you, you have the option to favorite it. By favoriting an item you can then access all of your favorites from the My Schedule section of the app and the app will then create a notification to remind you 1 hour before the start of the panel.

Also the two most important twitter feeds are right at your finger tips and you can access both @pax_lines and @official_pax for all of your real time PAX info (requires a data connection).

All of these features are also pinable to your start screen for your convenience with the option to enable live tiles to provide more dynamic data on your tiles.

And....

Even though Pocket PAX v1.0 has only been released today, v1.1 is being submitted for approval tonight! Which contains even more features, like....
  • Search & Location Filtering
  • Ability to download schedule updates
  • Official PAX RSS feed
  • Various other fixes/improvement/enhancements

You can download Pocket PAX v1.0 now!

Download Pocket PAX from the Windows Phone Marketplace

6b099c51-718b-41f1-b786-c43c9dd2c610

wildbohr

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the feedback!

The best way to think of PAX is:

If E3 is the business of gaming then PAX is the culture of gaming. It's very by the gamers for the gamers type event.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Ah, that's interesting~ Still, I'm not much of a gamer, and I don't keep up with even E3 anymore, but I hope your app gets put to good use!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss