[APP] VoiceTranslator

sensboston

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
attachment.php

Hello!

I'd like to announce for WPCentral members my free application for WP7: VoiceTranslator, online, cloud translator with speech to text and text to speech capabilities (based on Google's online services).

attachment.php
attachment.php

Current version is 1.3 but app is under extensive development. App has more than 60K downloads and more than 300 rating reviews now. I hope, you guys will help to increase these numbers :)

Interface is quiet simple (same as all my other and upcoming apps has), so is better to try than describe

Marketplace link

Happy translating!

WBR, SeNS

P.S. $0.99, ads-free versions of VoiceTranslator and SilverDict are coming soon. But... they will have the same functionality (may be, just +1 more - 'cause I've decided to call ads-free versions "plus" versions) as a free version of apps.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Seems like a neat app! I shall get it :3

Here is a QR Code Link for ya:

Hmm... I don't know why it does not take the phone directly to the Phone version =/

Last edited:

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Just downloaded it and tested Spanish and Malay, and I think this app is awesome! I wish I had this while I was on my trip to Malaysia and Hong Kong. I did take the time to learn a bit of Malay beforehand, so I know that it is accurate for at least simple phrases; however, to be able to speak into the phone if I forget how to say something in another language is invaluable. One thing, though, is that the tiles to jump from letter to letter are not square, and the letters are not centered. All-in-all it's a great app, and I am definitely keeping it, thanks!

sensboston

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
VoiceTranslator just received a major update:
  • Windows Phone 8.0 (8.1) app version added
  • added ability to use WP8 built-in TTS (text-to-speech)
  • fixed some minor bugs & improved stability

Enjoy!

P.S. If you like this app, please rate "5 stars" and leave a good review. You may also support development by buying an ads-free version "VoiceTranslator+". Thank you!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12