Guys, guys! I made a free app :)

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
Sleepy Clock - wake up well rested

(For some reason I can't change the title, but just download the Trial for the free version)

Sleepy Clock helps you sleep and wake up at the optimal time by calculating sleep cycles. Inspired by this simple website sleepyti.me bedtime calculator

Made it for myself really since I check that site so often and figured I could benefit from an app on my phone. It's now pinned on my home screen :p

Get it here:
http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/36910bf8-5a1d-4bb7-bd68-c65c02c53298

Hope you like it!

Last edited:

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
It suggests times to wake up; that's cool xD I still use my feature phone to set alarms because I am afraid of accidentally crushing the glass on my phone due to my sleeping habits OTL

rbrunner

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Good idea for an app

Nice little idea for an app. Nothing big or complicated, but useful. I am always surprised how many people don't know that fact about the 90 minutes sleeping phases.

But ... I can't download it, it's not available in the Swiss Marketplace.

Why not make it available in all the markets? Never mind the English interface, many people won't care. If you will do so, just don't forget to change the "Neutral Language" in the Assembly Information from "English (US)" to simply "English".

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
I just updated my app to use English instead of English (US) and also published it to all markets! It should be available by the end of the week hopefully.

Bei337

Dec 14, 2010
wpwallpaper.com
Version 1.2 is out! Added the ability to set alarm from within the app.

Mod: could you please edit the title of the thread to: Sleepy Clock - wake up well rested
Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos