Class Scheduler - Timetable with fortnight timetable, Live Tile and SkyDrive Backup

ckruhs

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
"Class Scheduler" is a clearly represented timetable app for pupils and students.
A custom color can be associated with each subject. The week view supports portrait and landscape orientation.
With the Double Period function, you can create lessons with just a finger tip.

• Two Week Timetable Support
  • Live Tile
  • Backup via SkyDrive
  • Fast App Switching
  • Portrait and Landscape Weekview

Class Scheduler is $0.99 with a free trial and can be found in Marketplace here.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA48au4GXqU[/YT]

Twitter: @winphonedevelop

78Bytes

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Nice looking app! My school days are in my past but I'll download the trial and check it out. Might I suggest a video with some commentary? While the video gets the main features of the app across I would prefer some commentary over the music to explain some of the things I saw. Also if you don't have one already you should create a site/page for your app on the web. Here is a nice site template that I used.

ckruhs

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Nice looking app! My school days are in my past but I'll download the trial and check it out. Might I suggest a video with some commentary? While the video gets the main features of the app across I would prefer some commentary over the music to explain some of the things I saw. Also if you don't have one already you should create a site/page for your app on the web. Here is a nice site template that I used.

Thanks for your feedback :)

Best regards
ckruhs

78Bytes

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 suggestions:
  • The opacity on the application bar throws me off. On the settings screen the Backup via SkyDrive is behind the save button in the application bar. It makes it a little deceiving what you are tapping.
  • The live tile displays the next class in a 24 hour format. I am in the states and we typically use a 12 hour format. I would suggest creating a setting to allow the user to change this.
  • Have you thought about the possibility of allowing the user to check a setting that has the app create reminders for them about their classes?

Just thought I would share some feedback because it always seems so difficult to get that from users.

ckruhs

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 suggestions:
  • The opacity on the application bar throws me off. On the settings screen the Backup via SkyDrive is behind the save button in the application bar. It makes it a little deceiving what you are tapping.
  • The live tile displays the next class in a 24 hour format. I am in the states and we typically use a 12 hour format. I would suggest creating a setting to allow the user to change this.
  • Have you thought about the possibility of allowing the user to check a setting that has the app create reminders for them about their classes?

Just thought I would share some feedback because it always seems so difficult to get that from users.
Your feedback is very appreciated :D
  • You are right. The opacity is confusing. I will fix it for the next update.
  • I can't reproduce the 24 hour format issue. I changed my phones regional settings to "English (United States)" and the app shows the 12 hour format correctly. Perhaps I can reproduce this with another phone.
  • Reminders are on the list for the next update.

ckruhs

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb