Rocket Raid (Free)

dominiauk

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi, Just to say I've released a new game "Rocket Raid Free". It's an arcade game where you fly over planets destroying their defences. Like "Scramble" the arcade game. It has over 20 campaign missions along with an arcade mode. Anyway it's getting good ratings (which I'm glad of!) so please give it a go.

Rocket Raid - Windows Phone 7 Game - YouTube

ingame22.png

inplayasteroids.png

Zune link:
http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=ab372570-358f-4766-923a-5c221177a3b8

SuperGrafx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Some feedback:

The control stick is too small and the ad window (on the free version) is easy to swipe by mistake when playing.

Game has potential and the visuals are reallly well done.

dominiauk

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks SuperGrafx,

Yes I've been thinking about making the control stick bigger, issue is it then blocks the land scape / rockets etc. I guess an option might be the answer to let people have the current one or a larger version.

I did make the control work from anywhere on the screen so the stick is really a visual. You can put your finger anywhere on the left side of the screen and it acts as a joystick from there.

Thanks again for the feedback - much appreciated.

Last edited:

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Scramble ? Really ? Man I loved this game when I was younger. I was one of the guys who had a NEC Turbo Duo, just for the ton of Shooters that came out of Japan (and I had a contat to get all of them too)

I'll have to give this a shot !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxerBoeler