Age of Sorcery

AlthalustheThief

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Awesome new empire building game on WP7...

Age of Sorcery has take over my life!

Sign up using referrer code 7KH6 for a nice little starting bonus (and a bonus for me too!)

Get it while it's free! :cool:

TheKingJameW2

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Great quality game! I really like the way this is played. The game continues even if I have my phone shut off! I like the concept of real time a lot. So if you are out of money and don't play for a day or two, when you start playing again the exact same time has went by in the game and it gives you money/food etc for that amount of time that you were not playing. How much you get depends on how much you city(s) has evolved. This makes it exciting in the way that you can start a mission or anything in the game that will take about an hour to finish. You can then exit the game and do the dishes or whatever and then when you go back into the game that hour has passed and the game will give you the results!:lol:

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Just found this game and it's awesome!

I was just wondering if there were any guides out there for building the city? Should I build tons of cottages and stuff? Just not sure how to balance my city at all.

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Been playing for the past week...so far so good. Cant wait till its out of beta. Does need som improvements...but I like it

invertme

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Just putting in a bump for a great game! The devs are very responsive and helpful - I think this game will become truly epic when it's completed.

Get in on the game now while it's free!

torched64

May 16, 2012
Visit site
if u agree with me that this game is one of the best wp7 games of all time use the code K7R8 when u register to play the game
Age of Sorcery is the s#%t

si king

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Excellent MMO real time game.

Build an empire, create armies. Choose option for pvp mode or not.

Quick tip for getting started - build farms (for food), cottages (for people to get gold) and mines for mithril. Build some warehouses to store it in while you're offline, it'll just keep on going. Once you've got a decent steady supply, train some troops and start growing your empire by fighting monsters and other players.

Great game - it really is the best MMO I've found on WP, great graphics, fast and easy to play, but plenty of chances to get sophisticated later on.

Best of all - it's free still while it's in beta, and even now, not a lot wrong with it. Devs are pretty active, using community to drive development, even voting for upgrade features.

If you find this useful, join the game and use refer code CA05 - that'll give you (and me) a joining bonus of an extra 100 gems which help you cast magic and grow cities.

XeDaKu

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Хотите бонус к игре наберите код W512F !!! 100 gems for you !!!
Остальные коды не работают !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers