Cloud Blaster Alpha

LoganNowak

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Sooooo, I'm nearing completion of Cloud Blaster, and I'm having a sort of open alpha test. I've made a blog post about it here.

There are a few things to note. At the moment, a bit is broken. I noticed after I submitted it that I managed to break the saving while I was adding arenas, due to the way I decided to load the arenas. This was only an overload, so it is fixed now, but it is broken in the version in the marketplace. Another thing to note is that it is incomplete, and a few features are not implemented yet. For example, the cosmetic items are not in the game, and the coins do yet do anything. As I said in the blog post, sprites are also not yet completed. Some are duplicates that I am using while getting them all up and running. There is more, I am just making sure you guys know what to expect.

I also plan on going back through before it is finished to make sure all the levels are unique and making them all about fifteen percent longer with a checkpoint around the middle of each one.

If you want to download it and give it a try, you can download it below. You don't have to buy it. I updated my paid version of the game so the people who did buy it, didn't have to buy it again. Right now, or as soon as the patch goes through, the 'trial' will have all the features.

The link below contains the marketplace URL, but it is not yet updated. You can download the game now and have the update as soon as it comes out, or you can wait a few days for it to pass certification.

I look forward to any feedback anyone can give me. There is no such thing as too harsh, so come at me, bro.

DOWNLOAD CLOUD BLASTER

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium