08-25-2017 11:57 PM
221 ... 45678 ...
tools
    Unfortunately, we're loosing in Round 2 of the Windows Phone Next App Star, but still have a chance to win, vote http://nas.newpw.it/

Some additions about development. In version 2.6 automatic background database backup will be implement! Live SDK were replaced with my own SkyDrive-support implementation, this will allow use SkyDrive from background agent. What about other services? DropBox and Yandex.Disk also will support background backup.
    03-25-2013 03:04 AM
    Unfortunately, we're loosing in Round 2 of the Windows Phone Next App Star, but still have a chance to win, vote http://nas.newpw.it/

Some additions about development. In version 2.6 automatic background database backup will be implement! Live SDK were replaced with my own SkyDrive-support implementation, this will allow use SkyDrive from background agent. What about other services? DropBox and Yandex.Disk also will support background backup.
    I voted :( Got my friends to vote too!

Did not see you mention the "Execute without prompt" :(
    03-25-2013 09:27 AM
    Did not see you mention the "Execute without prompt" :(
    Maybe you missed it. I've attached image of the button that will do that
    Attached Thumbnails appbar.executeschedule.png  
    03-25-2013 09:52 AM
    Got the update but I think there's a mistake. You have a "edit" button which edits the schedules transaction. This is fine.

But now you have a "edit and execute" button which does the exact same thing the "execute" button was doing before.

I thought you were going to implement a "execute" button which does not prompt but executes right away.
    03-30-2013 01:39 PM
    Also, since the home screen is redesigned now and there is more space, we can see the schedules better. Would be nice if we can execute the schedules right there from the home screen.
    03-30-2013 01:43 PM
    Got the update but I think there's a mistake. You have a "edit" button which edits the schedules transaction. This is fine.

But now you have a "edit and execute" button which does the exact same thing the "execute" button was doing before.

I thought you were going to implement a "execute" button which does not prompt but executes right away.

This button execute without any ask.
    03-30-2013 02:43 PM
    Thanks for the new version. Reports work quite well now. I would appreciate if the save and restore function would also save and restore reports and not only the data. Is there a chance of implementing it in the next versions?

Regards,

Erwin
    03-31-2013 05:01 AM
    Thanks for the new version. Reports work quite well now. I would appreciate if the save and restore function would also save and restore reports and not only the data. Is there a chance of implementing it in the next versions?

Regards,

Erwin
    I'm planning to do it in future versions
    03-31-2013 05:42 AM
    http://i47.fastpic.ru/thumb/2013/033...db41fbc22.jpeg
    This button execute without any ask.
    got it. thanks ;)
    04-01-2013 07:45 AM
    Since the last update, if I make a transfer from lets say my checking account to my cash, it does not update on the cash end. I see the money deducted from the checking account and it is listed in the transaction history , but balance in the cash account remains the same .

If I make another transaction in my cash account , like a withdrawal or so, only then will it update with the funds from the checking account
    04-04-2013 01:36 PM
    Since the last update, if I make a transfer from lets say my checking account to my cash, it does not update on the cash end. I see the money deducted from the checking account and it is listed in the transaction history , but balance in the cash account remains the same .

If I make another transaction in my cash account , like a withdrawal or so, only then will it update with the funds from the checking account
    Well, I cannot reproduce this case, but I'll keep tracking this problem
    04-04-2013 01:56 PM
    have you ever thought about adding a feature to attach receipts? like if you take a picture of a receipt u can attach it to your transaction
    04-22-2013 12:41 PM
    Also. Any thoughts for a Windows 8 client?
    04-23-2013 08:53 PM
    have you ever thought about adding a feature to attach receipts? like if you take a picture of a receipt u can attach it to your transaction
    Yes I thought, but I didn't decided how to intergrate it into database.
    04-24-2013 12:03 AM
    Also. Any thoughts for a Windows 8 client?
    The biggest problem is Database. Before release of Windows 8 client I have to move current phone database from SQL CE to SQLite
    04-24-2013 12:05 AM
    I remember previously, when you do not confirm a transaction it would not be reflected on the home screen.

But now, i make transaction and it is not confirmed but it is still deducted from balance.. i want it to be deducted when i confirm it.

I am pretty sure there used to be a part saying "unconfirmed balance"
    05-06-2013 04:03 PM
    I remember previously, when you do not confirm a transaction it would not be reflected on the home screen.

But now, i make transaction and it is not confirmed but it is still deducted from balance.. i want it to be deducted when i confirm it.

I'm working on this, but fix will be in version 2.7 because 2.6 is already on the certification and I don't want to delay this release any more.
    05-06-2013 10:37 PM
    Ok. Thanks. I've noticed another problem. Seems to be more of a security issue.

I have the "quick transaction method" pinned to my home screen. If someone has my phone and hit that tile, the screen will come up to make a transaction. While on that screen, if they press "Account" , they will see all my accounts and all my funds. Was this intentional? Kind of defeats the purpose of having a PIN on the app it self, when they can get access to the very information you are trying to protect even easier.

Maybe a prompt for your pin as well when you select the quick transaction tile?

What do you think?

With regard to the quick transaction tile as well; to me , it would also be nice if after you hit save and get the notification that the transaction has been complete, that after you "ok" , the screen closes, instead of then having to hit the back key again to get out of the screen.

Is this possible?
    05-07-2013 05:51 AM
    In the "Password" settings you can find an option to protect Quick Input Module.
    ttsoldier likes this.
    05-07-2013 05:58 AM
    In the "Password" settings you can find an option to protect Quick Input Module.
    thank you
    05-07-2013 06:00 AM
    Update 2.6 was released. Main changes: Yahoo Finance as a currency service, displaying payment notes in list of transactions, ability to change date format for transactions, new icons and other minor fixes.
    05-08-2013 12:31 AM
    Update 2.6 was released. Main changes: Yahoo Finance as a currency service, displaying payment notes in list of transactions, ability to change date format for transactions, new icons and other minor fixes.
    Love the the payment notes in lists of transactions :D

Would it be possible to have the execute transaction button (???????? ??????????? ???????? — FastPic) on the home page?

It would be nice to have the option to execute a scheduled transaction right away after the app is open rather than having to scroll across 4 pages to get to it.
    05-08-2013 10:34 AM
    Yes, I agree about "execute button". I have plans to improve features of the "Review" tab
    05-08-2013 01:34 PM

I realised what my problem with this is. I have four accounts in Money wallet. In three of these accounts , when I open it, i can see "Balance", "Confirmed Balance" and "Account currency"

In the third one, all I see is "Balance" and "Account Directory". Where is the "confirmed balance" ?
    05-10-2013 12:17 PM
    Currently, confirmed balance has only several types of account: bank account, credit card, debit card and loan.
    05-10-2013 01:56 PM
221 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD