Money Wallet - simple and useful personal finance assistant

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Money Wallet
Version: 3.10

Money Wallet - is a simple and useful personal finance assistant. The application combines all your accounts in one place, monitors budgets and always reminds you about scheduled transactions.

1. Review.png 2. Accounts.png 3. AccountInfo.png 4. AccountsGroupInfo.png 5. Transactions.png 6. ScheduledTransactions.png 7. Budgets.png 8. CategorySelect.png 9. ReceiverSelect.png 10. AmountEdit.png 11. TransactionEdit.png 12. TransactionSplits.png 13. CurrencyTransfer.png 14. Currencies.png 15. CurrencyEdit.png

Description:
All fans of Spb Finance and Cash Orginizer devoted.
The task was to transfer functionality of Spb Finance/Cash Organizer to Windows Phone 7.

Of course, application is not unique in it's category, but the most popular applications in Marketplace do not reach functional of Spb Finance/CashOrg. That why I decided to create this application.

Follow application in Twitter.

Follow on Facebook.

Features:
  • list of accounts of different types (Cash, Bank account, Credit cards and others) with customizable icons
  • groups of accounts
  • list of transactions
  • splits in transactions
  • hierarchical editable category list
  • multi currencies and currency rate history with ability to update it from Internet
  • transfer between accounts with different currencies with currency conversation
  • scheduled transactions
  • a reminder of the scheduled transactions
  • weekly, monthly and yearly budgets
  • Net Worth, Account Balance, Profit & Loss, Project reports
  • fully support of QIF-format (import/export) and export to CSV
  • database backup/restore
  • support for Microsoft SkyDrive and DropBox cloud services
  • credit calculator
  • displaying summary info on application tile
  • password protection
Small help about templates in scheduled transactions
View attachment 21332

P.S. I would be glad any critics and suggestions.

Price: $2.49

Trial-mode limitations:
  • no more 3 accounts
  • no more 1 group
  • no more 3 scheduled transactions
  • no more 3 budgets
  • no more 1 custom report per each report type

Free-version limitations:
  • advertise
  • transactions in budget not grouping by category
  • no groups of accounts
  • no export to QIF/CSV
  • no loan calculator
  • no account balance reconcilation
  • no custom user reports
  • no quick transactions
  • no WP8 lock screen support
  • no data synchronization
  • no automatic updates exchange rates
  • no receipt recognition

Application language: English/Russian

History

• added Czech translation
  • cloud service parameters are saving in backup too
  • application was not saving changes in transaction if option "Confirm cancellation of changes in transaction" is switched off
  • location data of payment was not removing from the editing dialog payment
  • a lot of small fixes

Download

Last edited:

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I have found a little error in budgets: if we adding transaction in currency differs from current that budget amount will not use currency convert rate calculate correct amount.
This problem will be fixed in next update which will be available on the next week.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
The next update is delayed... Since Sunday is "hanging" on the certification. I think, today, it must pass.
This update fixes the problem with decimal input in transaction amount. Soon I will send the next small update that fixes a few minor bugs. After these updates, I will be working on the reports. I do not know when they are ready, it is a very big part in application that requires special attention, in addition, it needs to be almost completely rewritten.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Is this really safe? Won't you have my banking information if I do this?
Yes, it's safe. Application does not collect any information, even any statistic info.
Some times, when users have specific problems with using application I'm asking them to send me a copy of database to reproduce the problem. And it's only way to get data, that you've entered in application.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
There is still no news from AppHub, application is still on certification more than 5 days. Maybe tonight...

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
For those who not reading application twitter: new reports system is in development.
View attachment 21877
New system will support custom reports: you can configure one of the default report and save settings template as new custom report.
Net Worth report is ready. Also ported function "Email report data", which allow to send report data as text to email.

P.S. I'm still awaiting for certification ending of last update.

P.P.S. Because of redesigning application internal structure I need a help with testing application of "Data managements" functions. If you want to become a beta-tester write me a message with your LiveID and I'll send you a link to application beta.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Hurray! Update 1.11 soon will be available at Windows Phone Store.
I'll wait for a little bit with 1.12 update, let's wait for beta-testers reports. Of course, I wish to publish it with new reports systems, but to finish it I need at least two weeks, publishing application with functionality less that previous version is not very good idea.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone.
Here is some new about application development.
I'm work hardly to finish new reports system. Currently only two reports are done: Net Worth and Account Balance (public beta has only Net Worth working report, but soon it will be updated).
Also I'm working on application starting timeout and data load timeout. I don't know will I reach some enhancements or not. Anyway this task will be making very slowly and carefully to prevent any errors and exceptions in public release.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Official 1.12 update is on the Windows Phone Store.
This will be another service update, i.e. no new functions but mostly bug fixing:
  • fixed problems with decimal input
  • in quick input saving last used account
  • some bug fixed

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Projects report is done. What do we have now you can see on screenshots.
After finishing calculation we have a list of projects, that have transactions.

After selecting some project at the left of the project name new button is appears.

If you click it you will see a page with transactions of selected project.

If we have match by splits, then transaction can be expanded, splits with current project will be highlighted.

Last edited:

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Four basic reports are done: Net Worth, Account Balance, Income & Expense, Projects Report.
Category report will be later. Also next official release will contain Budgets report and page with extended budget information.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm working on page with extended information about budget.

At the top of the screen will be displayed budget name, type and current period of budget.
Next lines displays budget limit, spend amount and left amount, and spend amount indicator.
Next list shows report for last 3 budget periods: period, spend and left amount. Last line in the list - total left amount.
And last one - list of transactions for current period.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99