Money Wallet - simple and useful personal finance assistant

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
a. Global sums in Reports. If I create a report, I can see the sum of subcategories, but not of all items together (like total earnings).
I'll add it "wish list"
b. If I switch to diagram view, there may be a miscalculation of the proportions (e.g. items A correspond to 45% of the global earnings, but are shown with 70%)
I'll look at this problem
c. I would also love to see a filter view, e.g. that all unpaid / unconfirmed payments are shown with the possibility to edit them.
Well. Currently you can use search in History or list of transactions in account details.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for your quick reply.

Another minor problem: If I modify a report (replace existing report), it will only work as long as I do not reboot. After rebooting, all modifications will be lost.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
b. If I switch to diagram view, there may be a miscalculation of the proportions (e.g. items A correspond to 45% of the global earnings, but are shown with 70%)
Each category item can have 2 value in table view: first is amount for the item, second - amount for the item and all subitems.
In chart view displays amount value without subitems.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I've received some mentions to make password protection as PIN-code. And I decide to make it. It will delay some new features but will be one more step to application usability.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
In next update you will be able to disable background notifications about scheduled transactions. Also I'll add grouping transactions by category on the budget info page.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
In next update: if budget contains several categories then list of transactions will be grouped by category with amount per each category.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
In next update: when selecting receiver empty fields will be setted to values from last transaction with same receiver.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Is there a possibility to use the field confirmed as a filter in reports, so I may only see entries which are not or which are confirmed?

I really like your app. It's great, I waited very long for such an app for Win Phone.

Regards,

Erwin

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Is there a possibility to use the field confirmed as a filter in reports, so I may only see entries which are not or which are confirmed?

I really like your app. It's great, I waited very long for such an app for Win Phone.

Regards,

Erwin
Hi. Currently - no. I'll add this condition to report settings. But you can see not confirmed transactions in "reconcile balance" command on the account info page. It will show all unconfirmed transactions for current account.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the new version. Do you intend to add a global sum also in the report for income and the report for expenses? I also would be glad if there could be a choice of the currency for the reports. I do have accounts based on Euro and accounts based on another currency. If I would like to see the total income in that other currency, I get the info in Euro (my standard currency) and not in the account's currency.

Thanks anyway for the constant improving of a already quite satisifying and excellent piece of software, the best financial management software for Windows phone so far in my opinion.

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the new version. Do you intend to add a global sum also in the report for income and the report for expenses? I also would be glad if there could be a choice of the currency for the reports. I do have accounts based on Euro and accounts based on another currency. If I would like to see the total income in that other currency, I get the info in Euro (my standard currency) and not in the account's currency.

Thanks anyway for the constant improving of a already quite satisifying and excellent piece of software, the best financial management software for Windows phone so far in my opinion.
In next update almost all reports will get total amount value to display.
As for custom currency for report - I'll think how do to it. It is possible. Maybe it will be another option in report settings.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Installed the free version today.

Is it just me because I can't seem to find an option to automate recurring expenses every month. Is this not available yet?

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Installed the free version today.

Is it just me because I can't seem to find an option to automate recurring expenses every month. Is this not available yet?

You can do it on tab "Schedule" by adding new scheduled transaction. At first, you need to set common transaction fields: receiver, amount, date, category, project and others. Then -splits, it you need it. Last tab is "schedule" where you can define recurring by choosing template from list and setting repeats count and period length (if it's avail).
You should remember that starting date is the date you selected on the first tab in transaction main fields. For example, you want to add schedule each Friday. You need to set date to 01.25.2013 and of the "schedule" tab in the list of templates you will see item "Each Friday".

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Great. Got it. Thanks.

Now if the app would stop crashing when I'm making a transaction that deducts...

Sent several bug reports.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo