Money Wallet - simple and useful personal finance assistant

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering. With the schedules why do I have to go into details twice? I have already set the details and it wil be a fixed figure every month. If I want to change it I can long press and choose edit, this is fine.

When I long press and choose execute schedule, I personally don't think the details page should come up again. And then I have to click save again. kind of redundant. it should just execute! If you understand what I mean

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering. With the schedules why do I have to go into details twice? I have already set the details and it wil be a fixed figure every month. If I want to change it I can long press and choose edit, this is fine.

When I long press and choose execute schedule, I personally don't think the details page should come up again. And then I have to click save again. kind of redundant. it should just execute! If you understand what I mean
I agree, it's a good idea. But in this way we need to have 2 ways to execute scheduled transactions: first - just execute without any questions, second - change some parameters and execute it. Because in some cases we need to change some transaction fields before execution (e.g. amount or even date)

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I agree, it's a good idea. But in this way we need to have 2 ways to execute scheduled transactions: first - just execute without any questions, second - change some parameters and execute it. Because in some cases we need to change some transaction fields before execution (e.g. amount or even date)

Yes but you can change these filed by long press then select edit. That is normally how I change it. so there is only one way needed, to execute without any questions :)

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes but you can change these filed by long press then select edit. That is normally how I change it. so there is only one way needed, to execute without any questions :)
No, it's little different. E.g. I'm adding scheduled transaction for bills for water and electricity. I know, that I'll need to pay about 160$, but the real amount depends on a bill. In this case I'm executing transaction but changing amount value.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
No, it's little different. E.g. I'm adding scheduled transaction for bills for water and electricity. I know, that I'll need to pay about 160$, but the real amount depends on a bill. In this case I'm executing transaction but changing amount value.

If that's the case then there should be an option to cater to both type of users. My figures do not change and it's pretty annoying to have to long press and select execute and then hit save again when I know everything there is how I want it. I know if I want to change the figures BEFORE I execute, I can long press and select edit. like this:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5B700CA437579731!350&authkey=!AMNju5SLqC5WeHc

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
If that's the case then there should be an option to cater to both type of users. My figures do not change and it's pretty annoying to have to long press and select execute and then hit save again when I know everything there is how I want it. I know if I want to change the figures BEFORE I execute, I can long press and select edit. like this:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5B700CA437579731!350&authkey=!AMNju5SLqC5WeHc
In this case I'm fully agree with you: button on the toolbar will execute transaction without any asks, context menu item will execute with editing (e.g. "edit and execute")

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
vunder,

you know that I really love your app. But since the last version, there is a serious bug in the reports. If you modify reports, the changes will not be saved any more. So when starting the app, all reports will deliver the same results. This becomes a little bit annoying. When can I expect a new version?

Regards,

Erwin

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Press release is already on the Facebook

Hey. Saw the photo on facebook but... Shouldn't it say "Edit and Execute" and "Execute" . Instead it is saying "Edit". There is no execute only option so it bypasses dialogs and questions! :O Small typo? :grin:

580997_302628696533110_1362071766_n.png

vunder

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
No, no mistake. Button on the toolbar will execute immediately without any dialogs, context menu item allow to edit some fields before execution.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Which button? The buttons should stay the same. One saying execute and one saying edit. Execute will by pass any prompts. Edit will be there if you want to make changes

Last edited:

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've also noticed that the text on the live tile seems to be very blurry. Not sure if it's a lower resolution or what. Even the picture it self seems to be blurry. I've attached screenshots. I have tried pinning and unpinning. You can clearly see the differences in the text. Look at the figures in the live tile and look at the text in all the other tiles on the screen.

The screen shot with the image, you can see it is not as sharp.

wp_ss_20130313_0002.pngwp_ss_20130313_0003.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos