Do you shop often? Do you have bonus/loyalty cards for pretty much every store you go to and is your wallet getting so big that everything doesn’t fit in it anymore? Here is the answer to your problem! Plastics. With this app you can scan the barcodes on you cards and generate barcodes so that you have your cards with you at all times, without the need to actually carry the physical card with you. This app has several advanced methods of scanning your cards if then conventional way doesn’t work. It also allows you to backup all your scanned cards to your online storage (SkyDrive or DropBox) so that you can restore them whenever you need to. The refreshing interface will create a wallet in your phone. Your Digital wallet!

Available worldwide and in the following languages:
    English, Dutch, German, French, Chinese (Traditional), Greek, Spanish, Portugese (Brazil), Portugese (Portugal), Russian

For more info, screenshots, video tutorials and other info please visit our site:

SSDevelops

Please note that because of the recent approval to the marketplace it might take less than 24 hours until the deep link to the app is active.
    Last edited by SSDevelops; 06-10-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    06-10-2012 03:51 PM
    I'll check this out. if it works in all my locations, it would save me time from hunting down each card....
    06-10-2012 05:04 PM
    I'll check this out. if it works in all my locations, it would save me time from hunting down each card....

It should (even though i cant test troughout the whole world, alot of countries have been tested without issue, but there are bound to be a few that do create problems) ;)
    If you come across anything not working properly, please contact us through our support mail or twitter. We aim to please , lol :)
    06-11-2012 06:23 AM
    It should (even though i cant test troughout the whole world, alot of countries have been tested without issue, but there are bound to be a few that do create problems) ;)
    If you come across anything not working properly, please contact us through our support mail or twitter. We aim to please , lol :)
    Ok, a lot of places use a laser scanners. I have an HTC Trophy, will there be any way to make them work better on those type of scanners ?

I'm thinking I will try my local supermarket card first for testing (normally there a few times a week.) If it works there, it should work in most places.

This would really cut things down, As I dont carry 1/2 the cards I should due to having too many. My wife has them all, if they work, I'll just scan hers :)

BTW, it shows up in the US marketplace as of today, it didn't yesterday...
    06-11-2012 10:14 PM
    Ok, a lot of places use a laser scanners. I have an HTC Trophy, will there be any way to make them work better on those type of scanners ?

I'm thinking I will try my local supermarket card first for testing (normally there a few times a week.) If it works there, it should work in most places.

This would really cut things down, As I dont carry 1/2 the cards I should due to having too many. My wife has them all, if they work, I'll just scan hers :)

BTW, it shows up in the US marketplace as of today, it didn't yesterday...
    thanks for the heads up. Sometimes Microsoft processes it faster than other times :-)
    I should note btw, that update is on the way. There are two minor bugs in de advanced and manual scan than can cause the app to crash. I'd suggest using the normal scanning mode for now and backing up your cards to either SkyDrive or dropbox after scanning. That way when you encounter the bug you can restore your cards. Update will be available within a week. Sorry for any inconvenience you may encounter during this week.
    DavidinCT likes this.
    06-11-2012 11:56 PM
    thanks for the heads up. Sometimes Microsoft processes it faster than other times :-)
    I should note btw, that update is on the way. There are two minor bugs in de advanced and manual scan than can cause the app to crash. I'd suggest using the normal scanning mode for now and backing up your cards to either SkyDrive or dropbox after scanning. That way when you encounter the bug you can restore your cards. Update will be available within a week. Sorry for any inconvenience you may encounter during this week.
    Sad to say, it does not work for me :(

I go into Scan Normal, make a name, create the color, then take the pictures (it finds the UPC fine), then front and back. As soon as I click the check (to save) it exits, when I come back, I have no cards. I can't even get to the point to back up because it exits before it saves it...

I tried all modes (Normal, Advanced, Manual) with the same results. I tried giving it Root access (WP7 Root tools) and no luck.

I am running 7.10.8773.98 on a custom rom from anser (HTC Spark_W AKA: Verizon Trophy).

If you want to email me directly, my user name @ hotmail.com
    06-13-2012 07:41 PM
    Replied to your email with the issues I ran into....
    06-14-2012 02:03 PM
    Sad to say, it does not work for me :(

I go into Scan Normal, make a name, create the color, then take the pictures (it finds the UPC fine), then front and back. As soon as I click the check (to save) it exits, when I come back, I have no cards. I can't even get to the point to back up because it exits before it saves it...

I tried all modes (Normal, Advanced, Manual) with the same results. I tried giving it Root access (WP7 Root tools) and no luck.

I am running 7.10.8773.98 on a custom rom from anser (HTC Spark_W AKA: Verizon Trophy).

If you want to email me directly, my user name @ hotmail.com
    Hi David,
    Mail sent ;)

I should also note for everyone that the fixes are pretty much done and i will be uploading it tomorrow. depending on the duration of approval of the update by the Microsoft App Hub, update should be there Monday at the very latest.
    06-14-2012 02:06 PM
    06-14-2012 05:03 PM
    Mail sent...
    All Issues have been resolved, could you test it for me and let me know how it goes.
    06-15-2012 07:37 AM
    Mail sent...
    All Issues have been resolved, could you test it for me and let me know how it goes.
    Back at ya ! All issues seem to be resolved. It appears to work as it should now :)
    06-16-2012 10:33 AM
    Back at ya ! All issues seem to be resolved. It appears to work as it should now :)
    thanks for testing it for me. I will upload version 1.1
    0.0 update this weekend with the bug fixes and also a feature update or two involving flash on/off options and pin to start option for cards. Thanks again!
    06-16-2012 01:03 PM
    An update:

Version 1.1.0.0 has just been uploaded to the marketplace.
    I expect the update being available for everyone monday or tuesday (depending on how fast microsoft works)

Version 1.1.0.0 Release Notes:

- Alot of bug fixes that caused the app to crash (fixed thanks to two dedicated testers)
    - Added Option to turn the flash on or off during scanning of the barcode or the front or back
    - all font has been set to the default metro font Segoe WP
    - Also implemented in this release is the Pin to Start option for your cards.

I always welcome input from end users to give this app the features that might be missing and might make the app better in any way.
    So if you have any input, just let me know
    06-16-2012 03:23 PM
    Just an update, i just got a notification that version 1.1.0.0 has been approved and will be visible within 24 hours. This update adds several very important bug fixes which prevented normal use on version 1.0.0.0. Also added features:

- Flash on/off during scanning of barcode / front / back
    - Pin to start feature for all the cards.

Feedback about the app is always welcome :)

Edit:

Version 1.1.0.0 is now visible in the marketplace
    Last edited by SSDevelops; 06-22-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    06-21-2012 03:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD