After a year in development and a successful private beta, CastleMine has now gone public!

You can download CastleMine right now for free here: http://windowsphone.com/s?appid=61ae...6-751d29f00ae3

Description

CastleMine is the most ambitious indie tower defence strategy game to hit the marketplace this year! Your goal is to destroy the enemies that lurk beneath your castle by digging a path deep into the earth. Each level you dig down unleashes more and more enemies so you will need to choose your path carefully and build up your defences!

As you dig you will come across all sorts of treasures to help you with your mission. You will also come across cursed skulls that will make the enemies stronger but will reward you if you collect them all. Deciding whether to dig them up is entirely up to you!

Completing each level will earn you experience and as you level up you will have access to 150 upgrades across 30 unique skills!

CastleMine features:
    • A player skill tree featuring 30 unique upgrades.
    • Upgradable defence towers that gain XP as they fight.
    • Strategic support towers that will improve adjacent defence towers.
    • Unique strategy options where you control the path your enemies take.
    • Digging. Everybody loves digging.

CastleMine is still in Beta so expect even more levels, more enemies and more improvements coming soon!

06-15-2012 06:22 AM
    After an overwhelmingly positive response to its first release, I'm happy to announce that a new update has been submitted for certification and will hopefully be available very soon.

The update includes a number of game changes but most importantly adds 5 new levels!

I hope you enjoy it and feel free to leave any feedback for me here!
    06-25-2012 09:51 PM
    Patch 1.1 is live! Grab it from the marketplace now!

The new update features:

• 5 new levels
    • 5 new enemy types
    • Multiple tower balances
    • Minor bug fixes
    06-29-2012 12:08 AM
    Sorry for spamming...

I've just discovered a bug in version 1.1 where if you upgraded from 1.0 you won't be able to earn skill points. I really, really apologise for this!

I have just submitted a fix but it can take a full week to pass certification. The new patch will credit you back any skill points you should have earned. Or you can delete and reinstall the game to remove the bug if you don't mind losing progress.

This issue does not affect new players.
    06-29-2012 03:50 AM
    Patch 1.3 is now available!

This patch includes:
    • 4 new levels (brings the total up to 19)
    • Increased level cap (it's now possible to get 100% of all skills)
    • Fixed missing skill points
    • Fixed white theme support

The final beta level is just being tested now and should be available very soon. Thank you to everyone for the amazing feedback you've been sending!
    07-10-2012 12:57 AM