Name: RapDialer

Translation:
    We start our translation work now. If you want to make RapDialer for your language, we welcome you to join us. Please send an email to rapdialer.en@gmail.com for more details.

RapDialer aims at providing rapid dialing experience on Windows Phone in Metro style.

If you are new to RapDialer, please try the free version first, which has no feature limitations.

If you think RapDialer is awesome and want to support us, just buy the donate version. We will continue our efforts to make the best smart dialer on Windows Phone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Whats new in v2.5:
    1. Upgraded "Speed Dial" with 1-99 keys support.
    2. Upgraded "Prefix Dial" with multiple prefix rules support.
    3. Two new options in "Settings/Appearance/Phone Number Shown" for more screen space.
    4. "Call History" shows general call durations.
    5. Improved keypad/text highlight effect.
    6. Improved "SMS Gesture": swipe right long enough to send SMS quickly.
    7. "Reminder" changes to alarm mode.
    8. Support Czech, Portuguese, Spanish and Vietnamese.

What's New in v2.0?

Features:
    + Extremely fast launch and search speed.
    + Fast full-text search with T9 keypad (or system QWERTY keyboard as you like).
    + Smart search algorithm.
    + Share contact's profile via SMS/Email/QR Code.
    + Support groups.
    + Support 1-99 speed dial.
    + Support prefix dial.
    + Plenty of custom options.
    + Backup your settings and groups to SkyDrive.
    + Phone number location display.

Download:
    Free version with Ads:

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...0-49c27a3146be

Donate version:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/ap...b-471c2b040c1d

Demo Video:
    Here is a demo video by NokiaInnovation.com:

[YOUTUBE] [/YOUTUBE]

Screeshots:
    Last edited by Esword; 08-25-2012 at 03:59 AM.
    06-21-2012 10:46 PM
    Upgraded to v2. This apps is very well done. You have brought RapDialer into a new standard. It has more option and more function, my fave new feature is sharing contact (email, sms, clipboard).

Also I get the donate ver :)

But I have a feeling that the previous ver (v1.x) was better in terms of loading time, a little bit snappier and quicker? but probably it just me.
    06-22-2012 12:54 AM
    Upgraded to v2. This apps is very well done. You have brought RapDialer into a new standard. It has more option and more function, my fave new feature is sharing contact (email, sms, clipboard).

Also I get the donate ver :)

But I have a feeling that the previous ver (v1.x) was better in terms of loading time, a little bit snappier and quicker? but probably it just me.
    Thank you very much for your supporting!!

Yes,some changes do influence startup time in v2.0. And we will optimize it in v2.2 significantly.;) Hope it will be available to download soon( the verification process is a bit slow now).
    06-22-2012 11:02 PM
    RapDialer v2.4 is released now, with Italian language support! Please have a try on it~
    07-21-2012 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD