This app is so new that it's not even in the new apps list yet ;-)

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/ap...c-16e653b5ce3e

Compare to the other 3D camera apps and you will see that it's worth the price.

There will be a Trial Version soon (forgot to include that the first time... but feel free to buy it ;-) )

A "3D Picture" in this app is created by shooting not only 2 but many photos in a row from left to right in small distances (always focusing at the same point, the last photo is blended over the live view to make that easier). The 3D effect with colored glasses is really impressive, even without glasses you get a nice "wiggle" effect. Support for all available glasses colors. Export the 3D photos to your WP7 photo library (-> upload them to Facebook etc.)

Yes, there are not only "that other OS" phones that can show 3D Images ;-)

You can also use this app for really short stop motion-like animations (the Animation is moving forward and backwards all the time... I use it to make photos of my kid playing etc... really funny)
    06-28-2012 07:13 PM
    After 80000 downloads of my app "Easy 3D Camera FREE" on one of these "other phone OS" I thought... well, why not release the best 3D camera app on the superior Windows Phone OS, without distracting ads.

So what are you waiting for? The price of $0.99 + a pair of cyan/red (or any other variation of colors you can find) glasses is a lot cheaper than a 3D display phone with this "other OS" ;-)
    07-22-2012 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD