voigtboy

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
My name is Jeffrey Voigt and I've been a passionate developer for over 20 years. I've enjoyed programming many aspects of games over those same years.

I just released my first Windows Phone game called Nova and I would love for you all to try it. I'm an independent developer and have spent the last 4 months creating it. I'm a simple jack of all trades if you will.

A brief description of Nova is as follows:

Nova is an addictively fun turn-based strategy game for the whole family to enjoy. Build and expand your star system through the use of supernovas in order to capture and eliminate your opponent. Take over the entire galaxy and become the victor. * 1-4 players * 5 interactive tutorials * 10 additional challenges * play in any orientation * original soundtrack

I appreciate your time very much and look forward to hearing what you have to say.

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-US/apps/d6f04e85-148d-4c7c-a6b7-f5c5284809e4

Thank You,
-jv

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
NOVA is my one of the favourite Tactical first-person shooter game available on Android and also for Windows mobile but it is available only for Windows 7 version on mobile. It has very nice sound effect and graphics which attract more person toward on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750