[FREE APP] Elllo7 English learning - Listen and learn English!

kojakk_dev

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [FREE UWP APP] Elllo English learning - Listen and learn English!

Dear Visitor,

I'm very excited to announce to everyone the first release of FREE Elllo English learning app.

*** Now available on Windows 10 Desktop and Mobile ***

Elllo7 is the unofficial app for elllo | English Listening Online English Listening Lesson Library Online. There are over 1400 (and counting) dialogues available to read, listen and learn. There is also a vocabulary section for each interviews with audio comments. You can practice your understanding by reading the transcript while listening people with various English accents.
Learning offline: the app stores visited lessons, downloaded audio files, and pictures.

The developer does not hold any rights over the content, as it belongs to elllo | English Listening Online, and provided unchanged. Users are free to download and use the materials for educational purposes.

Pro version provides you pronunciation test. Pro version can be purchased from the app and available only on Windows Phone 8 and up.

Have fun!

Download for FREE: here

- the developer of Elllo7 English learning & ReDraw!
Please follow my blog on the projects I'm working on: http://takacsalbert.wordpress.com/elllo7/
Like it on FB: https://www.facebook.com/Elllo7EnglishLearning/

img.php

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.png

Last edited:

kojakk_dev

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Dear visitor, I am pleased to announce that pronunciation test arrived to marketplace for Elllo7 English Learning.
This feature comes along with the Pro version which can be purchased within the app. In Pro version the ads also removed for better user experience.
Pronunciation test works just like in real life. You select a word or phrase from the vocabulary collection, then tell it to your phone. Your voice will be then recognized and told whether you pronounced it well or not.
You can use your phone as a real English teacher.
Please notice that the results may not reflect real-life pronunciation as this feature uses machine aided speech recognition service.
Pro version costs you $0.99 or the equivalent amount in your currency.

kojakk_dev

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi All,

I am pleased to announce that Elllo7 just received a new feature: Translation.

• You can translate the interviews as well as the vocabulary.
  • There are over 60 languages supported.
I hope this will help a lot while you are learning.

See the video below to see the translation in action (HD playback recommended):

kojakk_dev

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Requested feature: Change font size in Elllo7

Requested, Delivered.

Please welcome the new feature: changeable font size. This was requested by one of my users, who wanted to make fonts bigger for better readability. This feature applies only to the messages on the interview page.
I hope this will help people to enjoy more this app and its contents.

You can manage font size on the settings page. Settings page can be opened by tapping on the ‘gear’ icon on the start page.

Happy English learning!

longnd

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
hi kojakk_dev,
I just want to say: thank you. Elll7 is an amazing app, useful and nice design. If help me so much to improve my English.
I highly recommend it.

kojakk_dev

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi!

Elllo7 English learning is alive and just got a new update: color picker for the message bubbles. You can find a huge number of colors in the settings to choose from.
message_bubble_color.png

kojakk_dev

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi, it was long time ago I updated this thread, but I think it is worth posting some cool news.
I just released the new version available on Windows 10 Mobile and Desktop. The brand new app contains all existing features and new ones including Dictionary. Dictionary is a huge collection of expressions come with interviews.

screnshot_library_desktop.png

Find out more on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/Elllo7EnglishLearning/

Or on my development blog:
http://takacsalbert.wordpress.com/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital