Hello,

I have just finished my first Windows Phone app and I thought I'd promote it here.
    The app is an online Yatzy game and it is named DiceFeud.

I don't know if it's ok to use this forum to market your own app, but I hope you won't disapprove. The app can be downloadedfrom the swedish Marketplace here:
    http://www.windowsphone.com/sv-SE/ap...8-30feb12d7c81

but since it is published world wide, you should be able to find it in your particular countrys Marketplace by just searching for DiceFeud.

You can invite to a game from your phonebook, your friends list or random opponents.

If you want to invite me to a game, my nickname is grismun. Hope you like it.
    Thanks,

/John
    08-24-2012 07:04 PM
    I really like this game, simple and very addictive!

One annoying thing though, when I'm finished with dicing I have to click back (the arrow) to see what my oppenent is doing. I then have to click refresh, click on the game and than I van dice again. It would be better if the game would refresh inside and I don't have to click back and forth.
    09-05-2012 06:35 AM
    I really like this game, simple and very addictive!

One annoying thing though, when I'm finished with dicing I have to click back (the arrow) to see what my oppenent is doing. I then have to click refresh, click on the game and than I van dice again. It would be better if the game would refresh inside and I don't have to click back and forth.
    That's a good point. I'll see what I can do. A new version will be available in a week or so. A refresh button on the game board will be easy to add. Updating in the background would be even better but will need a little more work.
    Thanks for playing!

/John
    Yanze likes this.
    09-05-2012 07:57 AM
    Hello again,

It's been a while since this post, but I thought I'd let you know that what you asked for is implemented in DiceFeud now.
    A lot of other stuff has been added to; animated dice, sounds, etc.
    Try the new version and let me know if you have other suggestions.

Thanks,

/John
    12-18-2012 08:09 AM