[App] Clever Moments - timeline-based digital diary.

biper4x4

May 15, 2012
Visit site
promocq.jpg

This amazing app is a digital photo diary based on a timeline concept. This unique idea lets you navigate through your entries simply by swiping the screen. In Clever Moments you can store photos, add a note, or tag people in every entry, and mark entries as favorites. You can navigate by date, favorites, or people in your diary. We’ve put much effort into looks – as a result, Clever Moments’ interface is pleasurable for the eyes, sharp, and highly accessible.
This application can be a useful tool if you want to remember all those precious moments that make our lives worth living. It can be a great addition to your travels, letting you document your adventures, memorable places you’ve been to, people you’ve met, sights you’ve seen. Track your workout or dieting progress.

Overview:

• Store photos, notes on a timeline,
  • Tag people from your contact list,
  • Add entries to favorites,
  • Share to Facebook, SkyDrive, or your phone gallery,
  • Slick interface.

PRICE: $1.49

qrcodeclevermoments.png

Last edited:

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Haven't tried this one, by Clever Software does some great work. Clever-To-Do and Clever Photo are a couple I use every day.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I tend to do a lot of factory resets over a year, due to manual updates or new phone. How is the timeline backed up?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234