This amazing app is a digital photo diary based on a timeline concept. This unique idea lets you navigate through your entries simply by swiping the screen. In Clever Moments you can store photos, add a note, or tag people in every entry, and mark entries as favorites. You can navigate by date, favorites, or people in your diary. We’ve put much effort into looks – as a result, Clever Moments’ interface is pleasurable for the eyes, sharp, and highly accessible.
    This application can be a useful tool if you want to remember all those precious moments that make our lives worth living. It can be a great addition to your travels, letting you document your adventures, memorable places you’ve been to, people you’ve met, sights you’ve seen. Track your workout or dieting progress.

Overview:

• Store photos, notes on a timeline,
    • Tag people from your contact list,
    • Add entries to favorites,
    • Share to Facebook, SkyDrive, or your phone gallery,
    • Slick interface.

PRICE: $1.49

Last edited by biper4x4; 09-05-2012 at 07:41 AM. Reason: added price
    09-05-2012 07:37 AM
    Haven't tried this one, by Clever Software does some great work. Clever-To-Do and Clever Photo are a couple I use every day.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express Pro
    09-05-2012 08:53 AM
    This app is beautiful.. The wife loves it!!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    09-23-2012 07:18 AM
    I tend to do a lot of factory resets over a year, due to manual updates or new phone. How is the timeline backed up?

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express
    09-23-2012 07:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD