[Free game] Interference: Draw, Describe, Laugh

Centrifuge Games

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

We recently released our first WP7 game, and would love to hear what you think about it, either in this thread or on Twitter/Facebook (links below).

Interference - Draw, Describe, Laugh

ifx_pr_3ss.jpg

Interference is about a breakdown in communication: start a game with a description, then see what happens as other players take turns to draw and describe. It won?t take long for the original message to get lost in translation and turn into something completely different (and hilarious!).

This is the official app of playinterference.com ? if you?ve been playing on the web site, then you can just sign into the app and play on the move. Not played Interference before? Download the app and sign in with Twitter or Facebook (or create an Interference account) and you can start playing straight away.

Interference for Windows Phone lets you join and browse games just like the web site, but also has new features ? like allowing you to receive pop-up notifications when games finish or when players like your drawings.

Download Interference now from the Marketplace for free and join the growing community!

Follow us on Twitter or like us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest developments and suggest new features for the next version of Interference.

ifx_wp7_deeplink.jpg

HappyPalm

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I love this game!!! It's so much fun to join in and see what the end result is going to be. There are some "very" talented artists who join in as well--love their stuff!! It can get really funny as well. Thank you for creating it!!

If I may make a few suggestions:
Please consider not allowing rude, vulgar, inappropriate remarks or drawings. It's one thing to allow users to flag a game, so as to hide it from those not wishing to see that type of content, but by allowing it, it messes up games for others. Example: I spend time on a drawing, but I never get to see the end game, because someone decided to add something inappropriate, and I have a filter set to not allow those types of games to be seen. This doesn't happen often, but it could be avoided. I think most of us are here to have fun--not to see/read inappropriate things, right? :)

Allow users a way to save their drawings to their phones.

Give notifications when someone else comments on a game you commented on (even if you didn't participate in that game).

That's all I can think of! This is a great app!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte