[Free App] App Hub Dashboard

Boris0815

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I present you our new App for Windows Phone.

"The App Hub Dashboard"

Monitor the downloads and sales of your Windows Phone applications.

qrAppHubDashboard.png

Directlink to Marcetplace
Features:
- Windows 8-styled App
- For free
- Statistics
- Once loaded data are available offline
- Multilingual

Jon S

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, this is a great app. It even shows more downloads for my apps than the Dev Center itself :) Since the data in the Dev Center are 5 days delayed, I guess that somehow you manage to show a more updated download count?

richard_walters

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Boris. Great app! You've done a nice job of presenting all the info. Do you have plans to add a section for reviews, something like zTop - Zune Top - MarketPlace Reporting - Windows Phone 7 ?

Also, there's a couple of mistakes in the English localisation:

Click refresh to reload app informations => Click refresh to reload app information

Informations => Information (or you could use 'About' for this instead, which is perhaps a bit more common)

webseite => website

Finally, the text for the marketplace app bar button is too long to fit on one line, so is split as marketplac e. You could add a hyphen to split this as market-place, which might look a bit better, or now that 'marketplace' isn't used anymore you could just change it to 'store' or 'store page'.

NPadrutt

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Recently I thought it would be really nice to have a app to access all the information from the app hub, and today I see this Post :D

To make long story short: great job!

Are there any plans to release a version to buy withouth ads?

Is it possible to do a similiar app for the pubcenter to track your ads on the go?

Boris0815

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Hi and thanks for your comments.

@Jon S:
Thats correct. I have found a way to get data that are about 2-3 days old instead of 5-6

@richard_walters:
As you see, i?m not a native english speaker, that is why I am grateful for corrections of localization/translation. I will incorporate it in the next update.

@Npadrutt:
The next few weeks I will try to get to the data of pubcenter and publish an ad-free version

Thank you again for the improvements and notes.
It would be nice if you rate my app in the Windows Phone Store.

best regards

Boris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs